Daniel Lomotey maintained his scoring form to keep WAFA on top of the table with a brace at the Papa Kwasi Ndoum Stadium against Elmina Shark while Stephen Sarfo showed Medeama no mercy at Berekum by hitting the net twice to push the Tarkwa side down the drain with Ernest Adu pulling beautiful saves to get Bechem United a solitary win over visiting Inter Allies.
For the second time in succession and for the fifth time this season, Klaus Rasmussen of WAFA emerged as the coach of the week in the 4:4:2 system
1. Ernest Adu (GK) - Bechem United: Adu lifted his performance from his shambolic display against Hearts of Wednesday to guide his side to a solitary win over Inter Allies. He pulled about five great saves and did not concede on the day. He also emerged player of the match.
2. Emmanuel Nti Mensah - AshGold: Despite losing by a lone goal at home to Hearts of Oak, Nti Mensah's performance for AshGold 2as remarkable. He defended well and kept his overlapping runs perfect. He recovered in time and his crosses were spot on.
3. Jacob Larweh - Tema Youth: Larweh was his usual best for Tema Youth despite their unimpressive show against defending champions Wa All Stars. He provided the assist for his side's equaliser. He made more than five excellent crosses, made great pull outs and defended excellently.
4. Musah Nuhu - WAFA: Musah Nuhu broke into the team of the week again following a stupendous show against Elmina Sharks. He guided his side to a 2-1 win away at the Papa Kwasi Ndoum Stadium to keep his side's title hopes alive. He was strong in the air, aggressive and very intelligent with the ball. He defended well.
5. Wahab Adams - Aduana Stars: Wahab was the unsung hero for Aduana Stars in their 2-1 win away at the Accra Sports Stadium in the clash with Olympics. He provided a very good shield at the back despite for Aduana Stars Godfred Saka's dismissal from the game.
6. Daniel Kordie - Hearts: Kordie was instrumental in Hearts' 1-0 win over AshGold at the Len Clay Stadium. He was phenomenal and string in midfield. His tackles were spot on and his ball distribution, apt.
7. Noah Neequaye - Bolga All Stars: The Bolga All Stars skipper rose to the occasion, inspired his side against Liberty, scored their only goal and earned them a point. He emerged man of the match.
8. Wahidu Yakubu - Bolga All Stars: Wahidu was smart, intelligent with the ball and was tipped by many as the man of the match but for the choice of the Match Commissioner. The playmaker was massively instrumental for his side as he provided the needed support for his attackers who were wasteful upfront.
9. Daniel Lomotey - WAFA: The in-form WAFA forward scored twice to hand his side an important away win over Elmina Sharks and emerged the man of the match.
10. Stephen Sarfo - Berekum Chelsea: The new kid on the block was at his usual best for Chelsea who pinned Medeama to a 2-0 defeat. His brilliance upfront was simply admirable and emerged the player of the match as well.
11. Thomas Abbey - Hearts: Abbey led his side to hand the painful 1-0 defeat to AshGold at Obuasi in a game that was characterised by Referee Yaw Ametepe' penalty drama. He emerged the man of the match.
By: Sheikh Tophic Sienu @desheikh1 on twitter