The Ghana Football Association (GFA) Disciplinary Committee will meet on Friday August 11 to adjudicate various protest and misconduct cases.
The meeting will be held at 3opm at the GFA Board room.
Cases for adjudication or awaiting Decisions:
1. Nea Salamina vrs Techiman Eleven Wonders
2. Mpuasuman vrs Wa Dark Horses FC
3. Techiman City vrs Unity FC
New Cases now going through exchange of documents between parties:
1. Nea Salamina vrs Berekum Arsenals
2. Mpuasuman vrs Berekum Arsenals
3. BA United FC vrs Guan United FC
4. Techiman City vrs Bofoakwa Tano FC
5. FC Samartex vrs Asokwa Deportivo