The 2017/18 Ghana Premier League, which was scheduled to commence on Friday, has been put on hold after the Ghana Football Association was served with a court injunction by Great Olympics on Monday, in a protest Bechem United for fielding an unqualified player against them them last term.
Many advocates of the league have expressed divergent opinions about the whole event, with some even casting blame on the relegated Dade Boys, for halting the campaign.
However, Opare Addo says despite the timing of the injunction being bad, Olympics had done nothing out of the law.
"On Saturday I heard he (Commodore) was going to do this before the league starts. Hearing this news this afternoon makes me feel Olympics have done what they feel is in their legal right," Mr Addo told GNA Sports.
"I do not think anybody should blame them for the action they took, so far as it is within the law. We can only complain with regards to the timing but not the action."
"The timing, on the contrary, will affect planning of coaches as well as various plans of teams," he added.