Instagram is one of the most powerful social media platforms in the world today and footballers have made their place to directly their fans and supporters with Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi and David Bechkam being the most followed in the world.
It's not just used to share photos anymore but to actually build the brand these footballers and even make a living from it through advertising products and sponsorship but not all players are able to reach that height of followers. To be able to do that, footballers will need to have people look and engage with their feed.
If you have many likes, that would be good. While you can always get the services of companies like Stormlikes , you might also want to get some ideas from the list below.
- Make sure your photos are of high quality - Even if you get used into your feed through the likes and comments on your account, they will not think of coming back if your photos are not of good quality.
- Be consistent with the photos you curate for Instagram - Nowadays it's not just about having a good photo, but the whole feed itself should look interesting and aesthetic. For some, they do this by having a color theme for their images, while some achieve this by using only one filter for all their photos.
- Post your photos at the right time - Do you have a target audience? Try to find out when is the most likely time that they would be perusing through their feed. For students, for example, it might be better to post your content after school hours so they would see it.
- Make use of hashtags - Don't forget to use hashtags, especially if you have a target demographic in mind. Research on the hashtags that are popular in the niche you are focusing on so that your audience will always find you.
- Write captivating captions - Captions are a great way of engaging your audience. Sometimes it's not enough to just have great pictures. If you are looking to become an influencer, you will need to tell stories using both captions and pictures.
- Add your location - Adding your location can engage more readers as it's another way of them finding your photo. Sometimes you can get new followers through adding your location.
- Be consistent in regularly updating your feed - There are so many users of Instagram and you need to be able to stand out from the many. If you do not update regularly, your followers may lose interest in your account.
- Do a contest - If you want more likes, incorporate it into a contest you are having in your account. It can be a giveaway where they just need to like the post and also tag another friend. This way you can get both likes and new followers too.
- Share it in other social media platforms - Instagram might be popular, but it's not the only social media platform you should take advantage of. Always cross post with other accounts you have on Facebook or Twitter, or even on YouTube.
- Partner with a brand influencer - If you are promoting a product, look for a brand influencer that can help you. Have them host a giveaway or just have them promote it on their feed.