Atalanta and Villarreal are in Manchester United's Champions League group
Atalanta's final Champions League group match against Villarreal was postponed on Wednesday because of heavy snow.
It is hoped the match will now be played on Thursday.
The winner of the Group F encounter in northern Italy will progress to the Champions League knockout stages alongside Manchester United, who have already won the group.
English referee Anthony Taylor called off the match having at first delayed the kick-off for 20 minutes.
Players were ready, pitchside, in their kits, but the snow kept falling, persuading the officials to make their decision.
Atalanta said on social media that the game would now take place on Thursday, with Uefa yet to determine a kick-off time.
- Follow Wednesday's Champions League live
- Line-upsLive Text
- 1Musso2Tolói28Demiral6Palomino33Hateboer15de Roon11Freuler3Maehle32Pessina72Ilicic91Zapata
- 7Koopmeiners9Muriel13Pezzella18Malinovskyi19Djimsiti31Rossi57Sportiello59Al Miranchuk66Lovato77Zappacosta88Pasalic99Piccoli
- 13Rulli8Foyth3Albiol4Torres12Estupiñán23Gómez Bardonado6Capoue5Parejo18Moreno7Moreno15Danjuma
- 1Asenjo2Pérez Martínez9Alcácer10Iborra11Chukwueze14Trigueros Muñoz16Dia17Raba Antolín20Peña22Mandi24Pedraza35Jörgensen
Referee:Anthony TaylorLive Text'+1'Post update
This match has been postponed to play at a later date.
Posted at 18:5518:55Post update
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.