BetUK bookmakers with the Premier League back are offering an acca bonus “Boost your ACCA winnings” for his new and existing account holders. If you don’t have a BetUK account, just sign up on their website’s main page. Since you have registered with them, make a deposit, place a maximum £20 accumulator bet with at least 3 up to 7+ selections with the odds of 1.20 or greater for each selection and if your acca wins, get from 10% up to 50 acca boost. The more selections you make, the more bonus you can receive.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register or log in to your BetUK account,
- Place a winning accumulator bet with at least 3 up to 7+ selections from eligible events,
- Based on how many events you have included in your accumulator, BetUK will award you at least 10% up to 50% of your bet:
Example: If you place a winning accumulator bet of £20 with 18 events with the odds of 30.00 and your bet wins, you will get £ 600 as a win and an additional £300 with the acca boost.
Pros and Cons:
+ You can use this bonus every week starting from Monday – 5 boosts for a week,
+ No wagering requirements for bonus money,
+ Maximum extra winnings per boost – £1000,
+ Qualifying odds for each selection are very low – 1.20 or greater,
– To get a big bonus, you need to take a very big risk.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to new and existing BetUK.com players aged 18 or over.
- Opt in to this promotion by pressing “Claim” on the Offer Card. The Offer Card for this and other promotions is found under the “My Promotions” page when you are logged in.
- The BetUK Acca Club promotion period runs from 09:00 on the 12th of September 2020 until 23:59 on the 25th of October 2020. Any bets placed or settled outside the promotional period will not qualify for this offer.
- Qualifying bets for the 10% Profit boost must be a 3 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 20% Profit boost must be a 4 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 30% Profit boost must be a 5 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 40% Profit boost must be a 6 fold, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Qualifying bets for the 50% Profit boost must be a 7 fold or greater, and all selections must be at odds of 1.2 or greater.
- Max stake £20, max extra winnings per boost £1000.
- Extra winnings paid as withdrawable cash.
- Rewards expire at the end of each week, Sunday 23:59.
- Any unused Profit Boosts in each week will not be able to be carried forward to the next week.
- Cashed out or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.
- Profit Boost winnings are calculated on the odds quoted in the betslip, if the original odds are 2/1 (3.0) and you have a 10% Boost, you will receive odds of 3.3.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The accumulator bonus from BetUK can be your opportunity to start placing accumulator bets with low odds, but take notice that it’s very difficult to win accumulator bets with many selections. You can read our review on BetUK to make a better-informed decision.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Will I have different accounts for casino games and sports betting?
No. Both gambling features are run on the same Bet UK account. Hence, funds in your account can be accessed from either game type.
- Can I access Bet UK from my location?
Yes, only if you are located in the UK.
- When should I send in documents for registration on BetUK?
You will receive a notification via email from BetUK asking you to verify a certain document in order to validate your member account details.
- What is the “cash out” feature?
A function offered on specified singles. You can collect winnings prior to the completion of an event at reduced odds. These odds will continually change through the course of the event at the discretion of our odds compiler.