Hollywoodbets bookmakers is offering an acca bonus “Get a bonus of up to 30 percent on your accumulators” for his new and existing account holders. If you don’t have a Hollywoodbets account, just sign up on their website’s main page. Since you have registered with them, make a deposit, place an accumulator bet with at least 2 selections with the odds of 1.10 or greater and if your acca wins, get from 2% to 30% cash back. The more selections you make, the more bonus you can receive.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register or log in to your Hollywoodbets account,
- Place a winning accumulator bet with at least 2 up to 25 selections from eligible events,
- Based on how many events you have included in your accumulator, Hollywoodbets will award you at least 2% up to 70% of your bet:
- 2 events – 2%,
- 3 events – 4%,
- 4 events – 6%,
- 5-10 events – 10%,
- 11-15 events – 15%,
- 16-24 events – 20%,
- 25+ events – 30%,
Example: If you place a winning accumulator bet of £ 100 with 9 events with the odds of 6.00 and your bet wins, you will get a 10% of (£ 100 * 6.00) – £ 100. So, your acca bonus will be £ 50.
Pros and Cons:
+ No wagering requirements for bonus money,
+ Qualifying odds for each selection are very low,
– To get a big bonus, you need to take a very big risk.
Terms and Conditions
- The Accumulator Bonus promotion is valid to both new and existing Hollywoodbets account holders.
- The Bonus is calculated on an accumulator bet with 2 or more selections. The more selections made the more bonus received!
- The bonus starts from 2% of the potential winning (for 2 events) and it increases with each event added to your betting ticket up to 30%.
- The Accumulator Bonus is automatically generated into your bet slip when placing a bet.
- The Accumulator Bonus is calculated by winning all the events included in bet.
- For example: a bet with 3 events gives a bonus of 4%, and the bet of 4 events gives 6%, etc.
- Only wagers on events with odds of 1.10 (1/10) or bigger will qualify towards the Accumulator Bonus promotion. Any accumulator that includes a leg with odds that are shorter than 1.10 (1/10) will not qualify for the Accumulator Bonus.
- The bonus is counted, only in case of a full winning ticket (not counting the bet amount). The minimum winning selections in a ticket needs to be no less than 2.
- For example, if you bet £100 for 5 events and the expected payoff is £600, in this case, a net win amount is £500 the bonus will be 10% of the net win amount, which means it will be £50 and your balance will be increased in £650.
- If a player uses Cash Out a ticket on a ticket the Multiple Bonus will be lost.
- The bonus is calculated based on the number of events. e.g. if the bet includes 7 events and 1 of them did not take place (the match has been postponed or has been cancelled for some reason) bonus will be calculated at the 6 remaining events.
- The bonus will be automatically calculated and included on your bet slip when you make your selections.
- For any issues with regards to the bonus not crediting, the customer must send an email to [email protected], with “Acca Bonus” in the heading.
- The promotion is intended for recreational purposes and for Hollywoodbets customers only. Should anyone be seen abusing the spirit of the bonus, Hollywoodbets reserves the right to withdraw any bonus awarded, along with disallowing that account holder from participating in future promotions.
- Hollywoodbets has the right to cancel or withdraw this offer or change any of its terms at any time and without cause/notice. It also reserves the right not to allow certain account holders to be given a bonus.
- Hollywoodbets reserves the right to request verification documentation from any customer prior to being credited with the promotional bonus.
- Hollywoodbets reserves the right to discontinue the Accumulator Bonus at any time and it is the responsibility of the customer to check here to make sure the Accumulator Bonus is still valid.
- Only customers who are 18 years or older are allowed to open a Hollywoodbets account and participate in the bonus promotion.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The accumulator bonus from Hollywoodbets can be your opportunity to start placing accumulator bets with low odds, but take notice that it’s very difficult to win accumulator bets with many selections. You can read our review on Hollywoodbets to make a better-informed decision.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How do I withdraw money from my Hollywoodbets account?
You can withdraw money from your account these three ways:
1) You can withdraw at any Hollywoodbets branch in your city,
2) You can withdraw your cash online, and have it transferred to your bank account,
3) You can withdraw using “Cash Send to Cellphone.” You have the following options: ABSA Cash Send, Standard Bank Instant Money, Nedbank Send-iMali, FNB eWallet.
- What bets are on offer at Hollywood?
– Fixed win,
– Starting price win,
– Fixed place,
– Multiple win,
– Multiple place,
– Mixed Multiple win/place/tote win/tote place/SP
– Patent SA,
- What markets does Hollywoodbets offer for soccer?
Hollywoodbets offers a wide range of markets like Fouls: Total, Shots on Target: Total, Yellow Cards: Total and so on