12Bet bookmakers offer a combo booster accumulator promotion to all customers. Create an account or log in to your existing 12Bet account, place an accumulator bet with minimum 3 selections with the odds of 1.20 or greater for each selection and if your combo wins, you will get up to 50% extra winnings.
What do I need to do to get this acca booster bonus?
- Log in to your 12Bet account,
- Place a winning accumulator bet with at least 3 and up to 12 selections from qualifying events,
- Based on how many events you have included in your accumulator bet, 12Bet will award you at least 3% up to 50% of your bet:
- 3 events – 3%,
- 4 events – 8%,
- 5 events – 12%,
- 6 events – 15%,
- 7 events – 20%,
- 8 events – 25%,
- 9 events – 30%,
- 10 events – 35%,
- 11 events- 40%,
- 12 events and more – 50%,
Example: If you place £ 100 acca with 7 events with the odds of 10.0 and your bet wins, you will win £ 1000 and additional £ 200 from 12Bet bookmakers.
Pros and Cons:
+ No wagering requirements for free bets,
– 12Bet can’t guarantee that ACCA Boost will be available for every event or market.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available to ALL 12Bet players over 18 years of age.
- ACCA Boost applies to pre-match selections on all sports and competitions. In-play sports and competitions do not count.
- ACCA Boost minimum odds is 1/5 (1.2) per individual selection.
- ACCA Boost applies to winning settled accumulators with 3 or more folds.
- ACCA Boost applies to System Bets where all accumulator bet types within the System Bet include the minimum required number of folds.
- ACCA Boost does not apply on single bets, accumulators with less than 3 folds or System Bets which include at least one bet type with less than 3 folds (e.g. Yankee, Lucky 15, Heinz etc).
- ACCA Boost does not apply to markets where the result can yield a partial win for the player or can result in the player having their stake returned (e.g. Draw no Bet or Asian Handicap).
- ACCA Boost applies to winning accumulators or qualifying bet types within an applicable System Bet.
- ACCA Boost is expressed as percentage on top of the offered odds and shall be added as ‘Extra Winnings’ to the total return of the qualifying bet.
- ‘Extra Winnings’ & percentage boost will be displayed in your betslip.
- ‘Extra Winnings’ included in your potential returns & shall be credited as cash upon bet settlement.
- If the number of folds is reduced by voided or cancelled leg(s), your winning accumulator will be settled as per the percentage boost for the remaining number of winning settled folds.
- You will not qualify for ‘Extra Winnings’ if the number of winning legs falls below 3 upon bet settlement.
- Extra Winnings’ will not be applied if the bet is placed using a Bonus Token or bonus funds.
- ‘Extra Winnings’ will not be applied if the bet is fully or partially cashed out.
- The maximum ‘Extra Winnings’ shall be £10,000 or currency equivalent.
- Restrictions regarding withdrawals may also apply. Please refer to the site Terms and Conditions as well as our Withdrawal Policy for further details.
- 12Bet can’t guarantee that ACCA Boost will be available for every event or market.
- 12Bet reserves the right to void, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- 12Bet reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 12Bet is not responsible for the content of its partner websites.
- 12Bet general site Terms & Conditions apply.
- Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The accumulator booster promotion from 12Bet can be your opportunity to start placing accumulator bets with good odds and good boosts percent. You can read our review on 12Bet to make a better-informed decision.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to play 12bet?
Sign in to 12Bet, enter your stake, check the number of bets you’re allowed to place, the total stake and the winnings.Finally, place your bets. You will get a confirmation with a ticket reference when your bet is accepted and then it will appear in “Open Bets”.
- How to access my account on 12bet?
You can simply access your account by clicking “Log in” on the top right-hand corner of the website page. Afterwards, enter your profile login details and you’re signed in.
- What payment methods can be used to deposit?
Debit Cards: MasterCard & VISA, E-Wallets: Skrill & Neteller.