Rivalo bookmakers are offering a winning accumulator bets booster “Up to 25% extra on your bets from 5 selections” promotion to all their customers. Create an account or log in to your existing Rivalo account, place an accumulator bet with at least 5 selections and if your combo wins, you can get up to 25% extra winnings.
What do I need to do to claim this bonus from the Rivalo bookmaker?
- Log in to your Rivalo bookmaker account,
- Place a winning accumulator bet with 5 or more up to 25 selections from qualifying events,
- Based on how many events you have included in your accumulator, Rivalo will award you at least 5% up to 25% of your bet:
- 5 – 9 events – 5%,
- 10 – 14 events – 10%,
- 15-19 events – 15%,
- 20-24 events – 20%,
- 25 or more events – 25%.
Example: If you place £100 acca with 11 events with the odds of 20.00 and your bet wins, you will have £ 2000 as a win and extra £ 200 from Rivalo bookmaker.
Pros and Cons:
+ No wager, time and minimum odds requirements for this bonus.
No cons found.
Terms and Conditions
With Rivalo, you can benefit from up to 25% extra returns paid on winning combination bets as part of our Combination Bet Bonus offer.
How do you get the bonus?
Place a combination bet containing at least 5 selections and receive a % bonus paid in addition to your winnings when your combination bet pays out!
The % bonus per combination lengths are:
– Combination bet with 5-9 selections: 5%
– Combination bet with 10-14 selections: 10%
– Combination bet with 15-19 selections: 15%
– Combination bet with 20-24 selections: 20%
– Combination bet with 25 or more selections: 25%
When do I receive the bonus payout?
Any additional winnings to be paid as a bonus for eligible winning bets will be added automatically as part of your return when the bet slip is settled.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The accumulator booster bonus from Rivalo can be your opportunity to start placing accumulator bets with small odds. You can read our review on Rivalo to make a better-informed decision.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How long does making a deposit by bank transfer take with Rivalo?
The deposit takes from 3 to 7 working days if you opt for bank transfer and immediately after you receive the money on your account, you will be informed about that by confirmation email.
- How long does it take to make a withdrawal by bank transfer with Rivalo?
While inside the European Union it usually takes 3 to 7 working days for your money to be transferred to your bank account, outside of the European Union this process might be significantly longer.
- How to get a Rivalo loyalty bonus?
Rivalo loyalty bonus is not acquired but earned. The website will track your activity and based on how much you place bets and spend time on the website they will contact you and offer you their VIP loyalty program. In this program, you can enjoy a lot of free bets, risk-free bets and more. More importantly, when you are a VIP member you will be given priority to withdrawals which means you don’t have to wait multiple days.
- How to get free bet credits on Rivalo?
Free bet credits are earned mostly through VIP programs, but Rivalo also hands out free bets from time to time. The free bet credits are valid until cancelled. You have 30 days to meet the requirements of the bonus, otherwise, the bonus will be forfeited and the earnings generated will be deducted.