BoyleSports bookmakers is offering an acca insurance promotion “Money back as a free bet if one leg loses on your 5+ ACCA” to their new and existing customers. Log in to your BoyleSports personal account, place a minimum £5 accumulator with 5 or more selections with the odds of 1.50 or greater for each selection on any sports market and if one of the selections loses, you will get a money back as a free bet.
How do I claim this acca insurance promotional bonus from BoyleSports?
- Sign up to BoyleSports if you are a new customer and deposit at least £ 10 in your sportsbook account,
- Log in to your account on BoyleSports,
- Place an accumulator bet with 5 or more selections with the odds of 1.50 or greater for each selection,
- Your stake must be between £5 to £20,
- If just one of your 5 or more selections loses, BoyleSports will return 100% of your stake as a free bet․
- Use your free bet within 7 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ You can use this promo every day. Only the first acca bet of the day qualifies.
– Bets must be placed with the odds of 1.50 or greater,
– Only customers from the UK and Ireland qualify.
Terms and Conditions:
- Free bet if one leg loses on your 5+ Acca.
- Minimum stake of £/€5 to trigger offer and max refund £/€20 per customer as a free bet.
- Minimum odds of 1/2 per selection/leg.
- Applies to all 5+ accumulators including all pre-live and live markets.
- Qualifying bets must be placed and settled on the same day.
- 5+ Accumulator must contain only one losing leg to trigger refund.
- In an event of a void leg – This will not count as a leg of the accumulator.
- Free bets, cashed out or voided bets will not qualify for this promotion
- One free bet per customer per day.
- Free bets will be applied within 24 hours and will expire after seven days.
- Free bets stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
- Applies to UK and Ireland online customers only.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The ACCA insurance promotion from BoyleSports is good. You just need to follow the instructions, get free bets if you lose and continue betting with BoyleSports, because it is a good opportunity to get your money if there is just one incorrect prediction. You can read our review on BoyleSports to make a better-informed decision to start betting with this bookmaker.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to deposit money with Boylesports?
Boylesport accepts various methods for depositing money into your account. The list includes VISA, Mastercard debit cards, Skrill, PayPal, Trustly, Apple Pay and bank transfers.
- How to download the BoyleSports app?
We recommend you register your account via the website first as it is faster and more convenient. Depending on your mobile device, choose from Google Play if Android or the Apple Store if an iOS device. Ratings from users who have downloaded the app are not so high which is something this bookmaker could take some action on.
- How can a user calculate his winnings?
If you are in any doubt about a return you might have received from Boylesports they have a Bet calculator available on their website. The Bet calculator allows customers to enter all their bet details so everything from bet type and prices to whether or not there was a rule 4 or dead heat, once they have entered all the information the return will be displayed in the bottom right hand corner.