12Bet bookmaker offers a cash out promotion “Cash out or partially cash out your bets” to their new and also existing customers.
Sign up or log in to 12Bet bookmaker account, place a bet and guarantee yourself a profit or cut your losses before events you have staked your bet on have finished.
12Bet bookmaker provides pre-live and live markets cashouts.
Full Cash Out:
Example: You have an accumulator bet with 9 selections and 6 of them are finished as you predicted and there are the last 3 selections left on the next day and you are not confident for those 3 predictions. You can open your bets history, there will be a “cash out” option,confirm your cash out amount and wait for the cashed out amount to be returned to your cash balance.
Partially Cash Out:
12Bet gives you the ability to collect your winnings before all the games in your accumulator bonus have been settled.
Example: You have settled an accumulator bet with 5 selections and 4 of them are finished as you predicted and there is just the last selection left and your team is losing after 45 minutes. You can partially cash out your bet and be sure that you have a profit from that accumulator stake.You can open your bets history, there will be a “cash out” option, use the slider to choose the money amount you want to cash out, confirm your cash out amount and wait for the cashed out amount to be returned to your cash balance.
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available on a wide variety of markets,
– Cash out is not available for free bets.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available to existing 12Bet players over 18 years of age.
- These Cash Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- By Cashing Out, you are agreeing to close your bet at the amount offered to you. Once you have Cashed Out, the bet will be considered as settled and the amount you have received for the bet will not change, irrespective of the outcome of the remaining selections.
- The amount you are offered to Cash Out is based on your projected full return, the status of any selections which have already completed, and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
- After choosing to Cash Out any bet, the confirmation will display with the newly updated value and therefore may have changed from that shown in your betslip or open bets. The value displayed at confirmation will be the actual amount offered to you, and will supersede any amount previously displayed in your bet slip or open bets.
- If you choose to Cash Out, the request will be subject to a time delay if any of your selections are currently in play.
- Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Combo Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Combo Bets, placed together with System Bets, cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- Cash Out is not available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cash Out offer, for the bet subject of the partial Cash Out, is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash Out amount shall be the full Cash Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- When a Player undertakes a Partial Cash Out, the remaining bet amount (i.e. the initial bet amount minus Partial Cash Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash Out of a Combo Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- Cash Out will be temporarily suspended or removed if there are changes in the price or market on one or more of your selections which results in the event or market of one or more of your selections being suspended.
- After completing the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out process, the funds will be credited to your cash balance immediately. Your bet will be settled and the final outcome of your bet will have no effect on the amount returned to your balance.
- Cashed Out or Partial Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the requirements of any new or existing Player promotions/offers, unless otherwise stated within the promotional Terms & Conditions.
- Bets placed using bonus funds or a Bonus Token cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- If you choose not to Cash Out or you are unable to Cash Out, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
- 12Bet reserves the right to reverse or void the settlement of a bet or selection which has been subject to Cash Out if there was a clear pricing or settlement error.
- 12Bet can’t guarantee that Cash Out will be available for every Player, event or market.
- 12Bet reserves the right, at its sole discretion to suspend, disable or refuse the Cash Out and/or Partial Cash Out feature at any time.
- 12Bet will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons or if a Players account is suspended for whatever reason. Unsettled bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- Restrictions regarding withdrawals may also apply. Please refer to the site Terms and Conditions as well as our Withdrawal Policy for further details.
- 12Bet reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 12Bet is not responsible for the content of its partner websites.
- 12Bet general site Terms & Conditions apply.
- Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers give users a chance to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on in the sporting events you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmaker will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
Cash out promotion from 12Bet is a good choice for cash out.
You can read our review on 12Bet to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Why can’t I Cash Out?
Although 12bet tries to ensure that Cash Out is available on as many events & markets as possible, it is worth noting that Cash Out is not available on all bet selections, events & markets. Cash Out may also not be available for short periods when a market is suspended due to a development in the event(s) or when you place a bet using a Bonus Token. Please check your Open Bets regularly to see if you have a Cash Out offer.
- How to change to decimal odds on 12bet?
Just by logging in to your account, users can select any preferred language, odds format and time zone.
- Is 12bet safe?
Yes, 12Bet secures player data with SSL encryption. Independent TST audits show the fairness and openness of 12Bet. The casino games all use random number generators to produce results not manipulated by the casino workers or any software provider. It relieves any frustration over cheating happening by the house.