Fun88 bookmakers have prepared a “Cash out and partial cash out” promotion for their new and existing customers.
With this promotional bonus you can guarantee a return on your bet regardless of the final result. To get that opportunity, you need to follow a few simple rules. Sign up to Fun88, fill in all the required fields with your personal information. Log in to your Fun88 account, place a bet and if there is a “Cash out” button, you will know that once your bet has been placed it can be cashed out before or during the event.
Take the full or partial cash out just by dragging the slider to the amount you wish to Cash Out for on your single or multiple bet.
With this promotion Fun88 offers, you can cash out your stake if the results of the events are going your way or vice versa. No need for the user to wait for the outcome of the event.
You can easily find them on the website. There will be a Cash Out button available for all bets that have a cash out function. Notice that cash out can sometimes be unavailable.
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available for a variety of sports.
– Cash out is not available for free bets and other types of bonuses.
– System bets, forecast and tricast bets are excluded from this promotion.
Terms and Conditions:
- Available to existing FUN88 players over 18 years of age.
- These Cash Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- By Cashing Out, you are agreeing to close your bet at the amount offered to you. Once you have Cashed Out, the bet will be considered as settled and the amount you have received for the bet will not change, irrespective of the outcome of the remaining selections.
- The amount you are offered to Cash Out is based on your projected full return, the status of any selections which have already completed, and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
- After choosing to Cash Out any bet, the confirmation will display with the newly updated value and therefore may have changed from that shown in your betslip or open bets. The value displayed at confirmation will be the actual amount offered to you, and will supersede any amount previously displayed in your betslip or open bets.
- If you choose to Cash Out, the request will be subject to a time delay if any of your selections are currently in play.
- Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Combo Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Combo Bets, placed together with System Bets, cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- Cash Out is not available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cash Out offer, for the bet subject of the partial Cash Out, is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash Out amount shall be the full Cash Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- When a Player undertakes a Partial Cash Out, the remaining bet amount (i.e. the initial bet amount minus Partial Cash Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash Out of a Combo Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- Cash Out will be temporarily suspended or removed if there are changes in the price or market on one or more of your selections which results in the event or market of one or more of your selections being suspended.
- After completing the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out process, the funds will be credited to your cash balance immediately. Your bet will be settled and the final outcome of your bet will have no effect on the amount returned to your balance.
- Cashed Out or Partial Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the requirements of any new or existing Player promotions/offers, unless otherwise stated within the promotional Terms & Conditions.
- Bets placed using bonus funds or a Bonus Token cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- If you choose not to Cash Out or you are unable to Cash Out, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
- FUN88 reserves the right to reverse or void the settlement of a bet or selection which has been subject to Cash Out if there was a clear pricing or settlement error.
- FUN88 can’t guarantee that Cash Out will be available for every Player, event or market.
- FUN88 reserves the right, at its sole discretion to suspend, disable or refuse the Cash Out and/or Partial Cash Out feature at any time.
- FUN88 will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons or if a Players account is suspended for whatever reason. Unsettled bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- Restrictions regarding withdrawals may also apply. Please refer to the site Terms and Conditions as well as our Withdrawal Policy for further details.
- FUN88 reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- FUN88 is not responsible for the content of its partner websites.
- FUN88 general site Terms & Conditions apply.
- Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers offer customers a good chance to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on in the sporting events you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmakers will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
Fun88 CashOut options are good.
You can read our review on Fun88 to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- My bonus does not work, what do I do?
Please ensure your bonus is valid & you check the bonus requirements & conditions. You can find more information by clicking on your Username in the top right-hand corner and going to Bonus Information. Click on More Info (the 3 horizontal dots located in the bottom right of your active bonus) to see the Terms & Conditions of the bonus.
- What is KYC on Fun88?
KYC (Know Your Customer) is a practice used in the gambling industry where we are required to identify all our players for regulatory purposes & ensuring you are over 18 years of age. Your full name, date of birth and address must be successfully verified prior to being able to make a deposit.
- How can you use the Fun88 promo code?
If you have a Fun88 promo code there is a box you can type this into when you are making a deposit.