Vbet bookmakers are offering a cash out bonus “Take control of your bets” to their customers.
Log in to VBet bookmaker, stake a bet and make a profit or minimize potential loss from your bet before an event has finished, even when you can see your bet is losing.
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available for a variety of sports,
– Cash out is not available for free bets.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cash Out feature is available on selected sports, events, fixtures and markets both pre- match and In-play, on single and multiple bets, for a variety of sports including football, tennis and basketball
- A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market is suspended then the Cash Out request may not be successful
- If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed, and the bet will be settled immediately, except in the case of bets partially cashed out. The actual final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount
- The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if the request is successful
- Some promotions will not be available where the Cash Out feature has been used. See General Promotion Terms and any promotion-specific terms for details
- The Cash Out feature is unavailable for any bets placed using Free Bet Tokens
- Any bets that are settled using Cash Out will not count towards the wagering requirement of any promotion
- We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection
- We will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period
- Vbet.co.uk reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error
- Cash Out is only available to customers residing in United Kingdom
- Cash Out cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- By accepting and receiving Cash Out, a client confirms to have read and agreed the promotion’s terms and conditions
- The Company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel Cash Out from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our General Promotion Terms
- The Company reserves the right to change or end any sports promotion, if required, for legal and/or regulatory reasons
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers offer customers to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on at the sporting event you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmakers will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
When looking for the options for cash out that many bookmakers offer, Vbet is a good choice for cash out, because they give good cash out options for both good and bad outcomes.
You can read our review on Vbet to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Is Cash Out offered in live betting?
Cash Out is available on selected sports, events, fixtures and markets – pre-match and in-play; on single and multiple bets – for a variety of sports including football, tennis and basketball.
- Is Cash Out offered for pre-match betting?
Cash Out is available wherever users can see the “dollar ($)” sign.
- Where can I see my betting history?
Login to your VBET account from the upper-right corner of the page, click on the profile icon then choose “My Bets” from the dropdown menu and filter to see the particular bets you are looking for.