Netbet bookmakers are offering a free bet up to £10 to all their new and existing customers. Register on Netbet, deposit £50, place all the deposited money on Greyhound events with minimum 2 selections and get your £10 free bet, which can be used on any kind of sporting event. The free bet must be used within 7 days and must be placed on multiple sporting event selections.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register on Netbet.
- During your sign up process, fill in your email, username and password fields.
- Make a deposit of £50 and place it on multiple Greyhound events.
- Get the £10 free bet and place a bet on multiple sporting events within seven days. There are no odds requirements.
Pros and Cons:
+ There are no odds requirements
+ You can use the free bet on any sporting event you want
+ There is no rollover requirement
– The initial deposit is quite high – £50
– The offer is only valid for UK residents
Terms and Conditions
- Customers need to place a single/combo bet on Greyhounds.
- For example, Customers may bet 1x £50 Bet, 2x £25 Bets, 5x £10 Bets etc.
- Minimum qualifying odds are 1/1 (2.00) or above per selection.
- Cashed out or cancelled bets will not qualify for the offer.
- Free Bet will be offered on settlement of the qualifying bet to complete the £50 turnover requirement.
- Qualifying bet types are single bets or single line multiple bets minimum 2 selections or more.
- One Free Bet per customer per week.
- Free Bet valid for 7 days from acceptance, and is valid on any sport.
- Free Bet can be used on the following bet types: Singles and single line multiple bets 2 selections or more.
- Customers will receive their Free Bet once they have accepted via the pop-up message generated.
- Only once this has been accepted will the Free Bet be triggered on the account.
- There may be a delay of up to 10 minutes to see the Free Bet after acceptance.
- Customers may decline the Free Bet, however, there will be no opportunity to receive the Free Bet automatically once declined.
- Only customers from the United Kingdom will be eligible for this offer. Restricted customers will be excluded from the promotion.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The free bet from Netbet is a good opportunity break into the world of Greyhound betting and receive a quite good free bet. You just need to follow very simple steps to qualify for this offer at Netbet. Make the required £50 deposit, place the necessary bets and enjoy your £10 free bet. You can have a look at our review on Netbet in order to make an informed decision and get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Is there a promo or bonus code for welcome or free bet offers with Netbet?
After successful registration on Netbet you can get a welcome free bet along with the Casino free spins if you use the bonus code “MAXNET”.
- How do I deposit money with Netbet?
Netbet provides you with many payment methods for depositing money and all the deposits will be transferred to your account instantly without any commision.
- How long does it take to withdraw money from Netbet?
It greatly depends on the payment method you use for your withdrawal. Withdrawing might take only 2 days or could take as long as 12 days if you make the withdrawal with bank wires.
- Does Netbet need identification?
Yes, as is the industry standard, some form of identification is required to open a Netbet account. This is typically a passport or a government-issued ID card. Proof of address is also required to reduce any instances of fraud.