Netbet bookmakers are offering a weekly free bet up to £5 to all of their existing customers. Log into your Netbet account, make a deposit of £10 and place a single bet with odds of 2.00 or greater on a Virtual event. Receive a £5 free bet, which you can use within 7 days, wagering it as a single bet, and you can repeat the process every week.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Open an account at Netbet.
- During the registration process, fill in your email, username password and other required fields.
- Deposit £10 into your account, and wager it on a valid Virtual game with minimum odds of 2.00 or higher
- Receive the £5 free bet bonus and stake it as a single bet within 7 days in order to withdraw winnings..
Pros and Cons:
+ There are no odds requirements for the free bet
+ You can re-qualify for the free bet every week
+ There is no rollover requirement for the free bet
– The odds of for the qualifying bet are quite high – 2.00 or greater
– The offer is only valid for citizens of the UK
Terms and Conditions
- Terms updated 10/04/2020
- Only the first £10 single bet on Virtual sports of the week from Monday – Sunday will count.
- Customers can receive a maximum of one Free Bet of £5 a week.
- Only Single bets will apply. Please note system bets will not be considered as a qualifying bet.
- Minimum qualifying odds are 1/1 or above.
- Customers will have to stake £10 on one bet to qualify for a £5 Free Bet.
- Customers will receive their £5 Free Bet within 30 minutes after acceptance from the pop up provided.
- Customers will see the pop up once their qualifying bet on Virtual sports has settled.
- The Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings. It can be used on any Virtual Sport. Free Bet valid for 7 days.
- Free Bets must be used in their entirety. They can be redeemed on single bets.
- Only customers from United Kingdom are eligible for this promotion and is valid until September 30th 2021.
- Bets placed with either Free Bet tokens or bonus funds will not qualify for the promotion.
- This offer is not to be made in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Cashed Out and cancelled bets will not qualify for the promotion.
- Restricted customers will be excluded from the promotion.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
If you like the world of virtual betting then Netbet bookmakers’ weekly free bet is perfect for you. Sign into your Netbet account, follow the qualifying steps and enjoy your £5 free bet on Virtual sports. You can read our review of Netbet by visiting our website and getting more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Is there a promo or bonus code for welcome or free bet offers with Netbet?
After successfully registering on Netbet, you can get a welcome bonus as well as Casino free spins if you use the promo code “MAXNET”.
- Does Netbet need documents to withdraw?
As with all bookmakers, typically this is not the case. Any withdrawals are expected to be made via the same payment method as the initial deposits. Depending on the size of the withdrawal, and, at the discretion of Netbet, documents may be requested.
- How long does it take to withdraw money from Netbet?
It heavily depends on the withdrawal method you opt for. Withdrawals with Netbet may take as little as 2 days or as long as 12 days if you make the withdrawal via bank wires.