Olybet bookmakers are offering a welcome free bet of up to €200 to all of their new customers. To qualify for this welcome bonus, create an account at Olybet and enter the promo code “ROCKET”, wager at least €1000 within 7 days, and you will be granted €200 as a free bet from the bookmakers, which is valid for 7 days, and which you can use as a single bet with odds of between 1.6 and 5.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register on Olybet.
- During the signup process, fill in the required fields with your personal information (name, email, country etc).
- Deposit a minimum of €1000 within 1 week into your Olybet account, and play it on valid sport events for this promotion, with any odds.
- After fulfilling the wager requirements, get €200 from the bookmakers, and wager it as a single bet with odds of 1.6-5. You will have 7 days to use the free bet.
Pros and Cons:
+ The welcome bonus is generous – €200
+ There are no required odds for the qualifying bets
– The initial deposit is quite high – €1000
– The free can be used only as a single bet and with odds of 1.6-5.
Terms and Conditions:
Who can take part?
– Offer is valid for new OlyBet clients.
How and when can I qualify?
- Offer is valid from 07.06.2021 until 31.08.2021 23:59 CET+2.
- The client must create his account at olybet.lv using the promo code ROCKET
What can I win?
- The client has to start making sports bets.
- The client has to make sports bets for a total amount of at least 1000€ within 7 days after registration.
- Following bets are being taken into account when calculating sum of placed bets:
- single pre-match and/or live bets on 1X2 market line
- bets on following sports events/leagues: NHL, NBA, EURO2021, UEFA Champions League
- bets with min. coef. 1.6
- Bets that do not meet the above criteria do not qualify for the offer.
- Cashed Out or returned bets will not be taken into account.
- It is not allowed to place several bets on the same market within one event (only the first bet on each market will contribute).
When will I get my prize?
- Freebet will be automatically issued to client’s account when client will have wagered 1000€ in sports betting.
- Freebet is a single bet with 200€ value, provided with the discount of 99.9% for the price of 0.01€.
- Freebet can be used to place a pre-match or/and live (in-play) bets with minimal odds 1.6 / max. odds 5.0.
- Freebet can not be used as a qualifying bet for another bonus, for example, as a bet in another offer.
- Freebet is valid and can be used within 7 calendar days from the date of issue. If freebet is not used during this time, it will be canceled.
Other boring but essential stuff
- How to place a Freebet & Freebet terms and conditions can be found HERE
- Offer cannot be used with other promotions.
- OlyBet general Terms and Conditions apply.
- The offer may be used only one time per person/household/IP address.
- OlyBet reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion.
- OlyBet reserves the right to amend, suspend and/or cancel the campaign at any time.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome bonus available with Olybet is a very good opportunity to take your first steps into the world of betting. Sign up on Olybet and enter the promo code, follow the required steps and enjoy €200 as free bet from the bookmakers. Read our review of Olybet to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How long does it take to deposit money from Olybet?
Deposits with Olybet are fully processed within 1 business day, without any commission taken by the bookmakers.
- What currencies do Olybet accept?
Unfortunately, Olybet bookmakers only accept Euros for depositing and withdrawing your funds.
- Is OlyBet legal?
OlyBet is regulated and licensed in its native Estonia and currently offers online gambling services in Finland and the Baltic States. Therefore, users from outside these territories are not supposed to operate accounts on the site and cannot rely on the same level of protection they would enjoy on a site licensed for use in their own country.