Promo “Money back 2nd, 3rd or 4th to the SP FAV - Play Card” from Paddy Power
Paddy Power bookmakers are offering daily free bets up to £20 to all of their customers. Log into your Paddy Power account and, if you are a retail customer in store using play cards, place a single bet on Horse racing events with at least 7 runners. If your horse finishes the race in 2-4 place, get a full refund of your stake amount.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register on Paddy Power.
- Fill in all the required fields during the registration with your personal data such as first name, last name, email address etc.
- As a retail customer using your play cards, place a single bet in store on valid Horse events with any odds you like.
- If you lose your bet because your horse finished the race in second, third, or fourth place, get 100% of your stake, up to £20, as a free bet from the bookmakers which you can enjoy without any specified expiration date. You can re-qualify for the free bet every day.
Pros and Cons:
+ The free bet is quite good – up to £20
+ There are no rollover or odds requirements for the free bet
– Only retail customers betting in stores can qualify for this offer
– Only bets made with play cards can be used for this promotion
– All bets must be placed on horse racing market
Terms and conditions
Who can take part?
- All UK & IRL retail customers, aged 18 or over
- Available in PP retail stores
How and when can I qualify?
- Money Back as cash, on bets placed in store, if your horse finishes 2nd, 3rd or 4th to the SP Favourite on selected races.
- Applies to singles placed pre-race only placed using a Play Card
- Applies to the win part of each-way singles only (up to £/€20 win)
What can I win?
- Money back as cash only when bet is placed using a Play Card
- Max refund £/€20 per customer per race
When will I get my prize?
- Refunds will be credited when the race market has settled
What else do I need to know?
- Your qualifying bet will be your first bet placed on the Win or Each Way Market on each selected race
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
- Bet placed not using a Play Card will be eligible for refunds as a free bet
- Max refund EUR/GBP 20 per customer per race
- Does not apply in the event of a dead heat
- Named/numbered selections only
- 7 runners minimum
- Offer excludes betting machines
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Paddy Power Horse Racing rules apply
- Paddy Power reserves the right at its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Enjoy betting on horse racing events with Paddy Power, and be rewarded with a generous daily free bet. Register on PaddyPower and follow the qualifying bet rules on horse markets, to see if you might qualify for the free bet, which you can enjoy whenever you want. You can read our review on Paddy Power by visiting our website and getting more detailed information
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Is there a bonus or promo code for Paddy Power welcome offer?
In order to qualify for the current welcome offer from the bookmaker, you need to enter the “YSKAEQ” bonus code, and follow the necessary rules.
- Are Paddy Power legal?
Paddy Power are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Moreover, the bookmakers also have a license from the Malta Gaming Authorities.
- What is an ACCA bet?
The Accumulator or ACCA is the simplest multiple bet – you have two or more selections and you need them all to win to get a return. A Two Selection Accumulator is also known as a Double. A Three Selection Accumulator is also known as a Treble. A Four-Selection Accumulator is known as a Fourfold.