22bet bookmakers are offering a reload bonus of up to $100 to all of their new and existing customers every Friday. Open an account with 22bet, make your deposit on Friday and automatically receive up to $100 from the bookmaker. Within 24 hours fulfill the 3 time rollover requirement for the bonus with accumulator bets of 3 selections, each selection having the odds of 1.4 or higher.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register with 22bet.
- Fill in the necessary fields with your personal information (name, surname, currency etc).
- Each Friday, deposit up to $100 into your betting account.
- Receive a reload bonus equal to 100% of your deposit (up to $100) and use it within 24 hours, wagering the bonus 3 times on accumulator bets of a minimum of 3 sport selections. Each sporting event selection must have odds of 1.4 or higher.
Pros and Cons:
+ The reload bonus is generous – up to $100
+ There is no qualifying bet requirement
+ The required odds for the reload bonus bets are very low – 1.4 or greater
– There is a 3-times wager requirement
– You cannot use this offer in conjunction with other promotions
Terms & Conditions
- Customers can claim only one 100% bonus up to 55,000 AMD on Fridays
- The bonus will be credited to a customer’s account automatically after a qualifying deposit is made, unless the box “I do not want any bonuses” is ticked.
- In order to withdraw the funds from the customer account, the bonus must be wagered 3x in accumulator bets within 24 hours of the bonus being credited. Each accumulator bet must contain three or more selections. At least three selections in each accumulator must have odds of at least 1.40.
- If a customer has made a withdrawal before a deposit is made, the “Friday Reload” bonus will not be credited to the customer’s account.
- If the bonus is not wagered within 24 hours of being credited, it will be deemed void and all bonus winnings will be canceled.
- The bonus can be wagered on sports events only.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or special offers.
- If the company suspects a customer of misuse of the bonus, foul play and/or participation in strategies that the company in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, 22Bet reserves the right to apply special wagering requirements to such customers, including bonus cancelation, without any explanation.
- The bonus may be canceled at any time without prior notice, but only before the bonus amount is wagered or withdrawn. In cases of dispute, the decision of the company is deemed to be final and binding.
- The wagered bonus will be transferred to your Main Account. This bonus will be equal to the remaining bonus funds and will not exceed the bonus amount.
- The bonus is deemed to have been lost if the customer’s remaining account balance is less than the minimum stake (in the customer’s account currency).
- Refunded bets are not counted in the wagering requirement.
- Withdrawals from the customer account are not available until the wagering requirements have been met.
- Only active customers who make daily transactions using their account are eligible for this offer.
- The bonus will be awarded only after a deposit has been credited to the customer’s account. If the deposit is withdrawn before the bonus has been credited, the company reserves the right to withhold the bonus.
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer, per family, per address, per shared computer and shared IP address, and per any account details including e-mail address, bank account details, credit card information and payment system account number. Any misuse of this bonus offer will lead to the cancelation of the bonus and all bonus winnings, or to the closure of the account.
- The customer must provide ID documents, when necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce these documents if requested will result in the bonus and any winnings being forfeited. The Company reserves the right to request, at any time, that the customer provides photographic evidence of themselves holding their ID (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or undergoes identification via telephone.
- 22Bet has the right to freeze funds and close the customer’s account if any fraudulent or money laundering activities are detected.
- The offer is only available to customers with one user account.
- 22Bet has the right to amend the terms of the offer, cancel or renew the offer, or refuse to allow participation at any time without prior notice.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The weekly reload bonus from 22bet is a great excuse to try out sports betting. Just register on 22bet, follow the deposit rules and get up to $100 as a reload bonus, each Friday, and enjoy it on any sporting event. To get more detailed information, read our review of 22bet.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How can I redeem a 22Bet bonus?
The way to redeem a 22Bet bonus depends on the bonus itself. Usually, all you have to do is deposit money, and the bonus will be accredited to your account.
- How long does it take to withdraw money with 22bet?
Regardless of the payment method you opt for, withdrawals from the bookmaker are fully processed within 15 minutes and without any commision.
- What currencies does 22bet accept?
22bet accepts a huge list of currencies starting from Euros to even different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Does 22bet have mobile apps?
In addition to the website which you can access via PC and mobile mode, 22bet also offers IOS and Android apps for all of their customers.