Spreadex bookmakers run a “Refer and earn a £100 total goals spread bet” promotion for their existing customers. Be registered on Spreadex, tell a friend about Spreadex and when they open an account get them to mention your name and postcode on their welcome call from the accounts team.
What does my friend need to do to get this bonus from Spreadex?
- Open the Spreadex account and sign up to Spreadex,
- Mention your name and postcode on Spreadex welcome call from the accounts team,
- Login to your personal account,
- Place 5 qualifying sports bet with £2 minimum stake within 28 days of registration, each with the potential to win or lose £20,
- You will be awarded a £100 total goals spread bet.
Pros and Cons:
+ The minimum stake is very low – £2.
– You can only refer to 1 friend.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) In order for the risk-free Total Goals football spread bet to be put on your account, your friend will need to quote your full name and postcode to identify you as the referrer during their Welcome Call from our customer support team after opening their account.
2) Your friend will need to place five qualifying sports spread bets (qualifying bet = min £2 stake able to win and lose £20) within 28 days of opening their account for the risk-free Total Goals football spread bet to become available to you.
3) You can monitor when the risk-free Total Goals football spread bet is available to you by looking in the ‘My Promotions’ section of ‘My Account’ when logged into your Spreadex account.
4) Once qualified, use the ‘click to claim as free bet’ button on the betslip when placing your £100 Total Goals spread bet.
5) Any losses from the Total Goals football spread bet will be refunded within 24 hours. Any profits are of course yours to keep!
6) Spreadex reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
7) Spreadex reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
8) Spreadex is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
9) No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
10) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion as to whether or not to open account facilities for any prospective client.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The “Refer and earn” promotion from Spreadex is good. You just need to follow some small steps and instructions, tell your friend to register in Spreadex and help him to do qualifying bets. You can read our review on Spreadex to make a better-informed decision and start betting with this bookmaker.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Can I place a bet after an event has started?
Yes – Spreadex offers ‘in-play’ betting on a wide range of sports every day. This means that you can watch a game and see how it is developing before deciding to place a bet one way or another.
- What are the different ways of depositing funds with Spreadex?
Money may be added to your account by debit or credit card registered in your name, by direct debit from your bank account, by cheque (payable to Spreadex Ltd and issued on an account in your name) or by Direct Bank Transfer – you’ll need to make sure that your Spreadex account number is quoted as a reference.
- How long does it take for Spreadex to payout winnings?
Money is normally received in the customers’ bank account between 2-5 working days after the withdrawal request.
- Can I deposit money via Skrill or Moneybookers?
Spreadex bookmakers do not accept payments via Skrill or Moneybookers, thus you need to opt for other payment methods.