Comeon bookmakers are offering a welcome bonus of up to €25 to all of their new customers. In order to qualify for this welcome bonus, register on Come on, make a maximum deposit of €25 and automatically receive 100% of your deposit as a welcome bonus, which you must wager at least 5 times, with minimum odds of 1.70, within 30 days.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Create an account at Comeon,
- Fill in the necessary fields with your personal information (name, country, email, etc),
- Make an initial deposit of up to €25 into your betting account,
- Get your welcome bonus, equal to 100% of your deposit, and wager it, alongside your deposit, a minimum of 5 times within 30 days, ensuring that each bet has odds of 1.70 or greater.
Pros and Cons:
+ The welcome bonus is quite good – €25
– Deposits made with PayPal, Neteller, Paysafe, Webmoney and Ukash do not qualify for this promotion
– Many residents from various countries do not qualify for this promotion
Terms & Conditions:
- Before any winnings can be withdrawn, wagering requirements apply to this Welcome Bonus:
– Sportsbook: 5 x bonus + deposit amount at min. odds ≥1,70
– Casino: 35 x bonus + deposit amount
– A combination of both Sportsbook & Casino is possible too
- The max deposit bonus is €25 or your currency equivalent (see below).
- The 100% bonus is available to all Dutch players who have not yet claimed a welcome deposit bonus.
- You will have a total of 30 days to complete the bonus.
- If a bonus is canceled with open bets outstanding that are placed with bonus money, bonus money will be removed from the original bet stake.
- Deposits made via Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Webmoney, and Ukash are excluded from this promotion.
- Void/duplicate bets do not count. Duplicate bets are defined as having the same selection, price or stake as a previous bet.
- Bonuses are at the sole discretion of ComeOn Limited and may be canceled or expire at any time.
- ComeOn! maintains a strict policy of only one account per customer and uses internal security systems to identify these. To avoid abuse we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide bonuses in one or more of the following circumstances: (1) accounts sharing IP addresses (2) accounts belonging to the same family and/or household (3) accounts sharing a common contact detail or identifier (e.g. email address, telephone number, credit/debit card number or another payment method (4) multiple accounts belonging to the same person (5) breach of any of our bonus terms and conditions (6) evidence of collusion between customers in placing of bets.
- This offer and all ComeOn! offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number and shared computer. Sharing of ComeOn! accounts or controlling more than one account is not allowed. This offer and other promotions are intended for recreational players only. ComeOn! reserves in its sole discretion the right to withdraw bonuses and resulting profits and keep deposits to cover any losses if any term of the promotion is breached.
- Residents of the following countries are excluded from the 100% bonus: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
- Residents of the following countries are excluded from the €5 bonus: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome bonus available from Comeon offers beginners a great chance to try out betting. Register on Comeon and make a deposit to get the welcome bonus, which you can enjoy on all kinds of sporting events. You can have a look at our review of Comeon to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How do I get free bets on Comeon?
Getting free bets from Comeon depends on the type of freebie you want. To get a deposit bonus, stake your claim on the deposit page by opting in before you select your deposit method. For other free bets, you’ll need to keep an eye on the ‘available bonuses’ section of your account and claim your rewards when they become available. And, of course, you can convert points into free bets in the Comeon shop (desktop users only).
- Is Comeon legal?
ComeOn is licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority under Co-Gaming Limited.
- How long does it take to deposit money with Comeon?
All deposits with the bookmakers are processed very quickly, but the bookmakers do take a commission for a couple of payment methods.
- Do Comeon bookmakers have any mobile apps?
The bookmakers offer apps for both Android and IOS devices.