Promo “Deposit minimum 10 pounds and get a 10 pounds free bet” from InterBet
InterBet bookmakers are offering a welcome offer of £10 to all of their new customers. In order to qualify for this welcome offer, register on InterBet, make your first deposit of £10 or more, place it with the odds of 1.5 or greater and get a £10 welcome bonus that must be used in 7 days.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Create an account with InterBet,
- Fill in the necessary fields with your personal information (name, country, email, etc),
- Make an initial deposit of minimum £10 or more on your InterBet sportsbook account and place it with the odds of 1.50 or greater,
- Get a £10 welcome bonus that must be wagered 10 times within 7 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ The initial deposit is quite low – £10,
+ The required odds are quite low – 1.5 or greater,
– Skrill payment method is excluded from this promotion.
Terms & Conditions
- Players must make a minimum deposit of £10 to get £10 Free Bet.
- Bonus is redeemable once upon your first deposit.
- The bonus win generated from the free bet must be wagered 10 (ten) times before converting to real money.
- Bets must be settled in order to calculate toward the Wagering Requirement.
- Any bonus and winnings will expire 7 days after being credited from the date and time the Free Bet credited to a player’s account. Players who have not used their bonus and winnings generated from the bonus or if the Wagering Requirement has not been met within the stipulated time limits shall not be able to receive the expired bonus and/or winnings generated from the bonus thereafter.
- Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will end and your Bonus Funds will automatically transfer to your Real Money Balance (up to the Maximum Conversion Amount of £20) from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or continue to use them in non-Promotion play.
- Any player can receive up to 1 (one) sport welcome bonus on the Progressplay Network.
- One time stake of £10, minimum odds 1.5, stake not returned.
- Free bets cannot be accumulated and must be used separately.
- If you have multiple open free bets, they must be used in the order it was credited to your account.
- Any player can receive up to 5 (five) free bet bonuses per month on their account.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is not available to customers depositing with Skrill payment method.
- The promotion is subject to the Ruby Bet’s Terms and Conditions.
- Ruby Bet reserves the right to alter this chapter, cancel, modify or suspend any offer and any promotion at any time and without prior notice – in respect of any Bonus that has yet to be provided to You. Any bonuses granted prior to the change shall not be affected. The terms and conditions and the bonus policy that apply to any Bonus received by You are the Terms and Conditions and its Bonus Policy that are in force at the time in which You sign up to the Promotion to which that Bonus relates. Nothing in this section limits any other right and/or remedy granted to Us.
- These terms and conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes. In case of deviations, the English version applies.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome free bets available with InterBet are a generous offer to encourage you to try out sports betting. Register with InterBet and place the required bet. Take a look at our review of InterBet to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How to check my bets on the Interbet website?
You can visit the Interbet site, login in with your credentials, go to your Interbet profile and see your current and past bets there. You can see the history of your bets and how much stake you put on, how much profit you earned or how much money you lost.
- How to withdraw the Interbet bonus?
You can easily select a withdrawal option from the Interbet gambling site and withdraw your bonus and rewards.
- How can I verify my account?
Please upload your documents via the Cashier Tab > Verify ID. You will need to upload the following:
– A copy/photo of a valid, government-issued photo ID,
– A copy/photo of a recent utility bill/bank statement (no more than 3 months old), showing your full name and address,
– A copy/photo of the payment method used to deposit.