SBK bookmakers are offering a welcome bonus of £20 for all of their new customers. If you want to qualify for this welcome bonus, register on SBK, make a deposit of minimum £20, and get the desired welcome bonus of exactly £20. With that bonus you can win and withdraw as much as you want and you have up to 7 days to place your welcome bonus bet.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Register on SBK,
- During your sign up process, fill in the required fields with your personal information (name, country, currency, etc),
- Deposit up to £20 in your created SBK account,
- Get your £20 welcome bonus and place your bet with no odds and rollover requirements within 7 days.
Pros and Cons:
+ Initial deposit amount is quite low – £20.
+ There are no required odds and wager conditions
– Only if you are citizen of UK, Republic of Ireland or Malta, can you qualify for this bonus
– You can’t use this offer simultaneously with other promotions
Terms & Conditions
- You must do a first deposit of at least £20 (or currency equivalent) in a single amount to be eligible for the rebate.
- Once the bonus is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to £20 in cash.
- Users making their first deposit by Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or a virtual/prepaid card will not qualify for this promotion. Please note that this includes virtual Monzo cards, first deposits made by this method will not qualify for the welcome offer.
- Qualifying bets are not limited to the first bet. Losses can be refunded over multiple bets, as long as they settle within 7 days of the qualifying deposit.
- To withdraw rebated funds, you must bet at least the qualifying deposit on any combination of markets within the promotional period; otherwise rebated funds will be forfeited.
- Unused bonuses expire after seven days of being credited to a user account and will be removed after this period.
- The promotion is open to new users making their first deposit by card, bank transfer or Trustly only.
- The sign-up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, IP address or shared computer.
- The offer is can only be redeemed by users who sign up and deposit after 00:00 on January 2nd 2020 and are not existing Smarkets Exchange users.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion.
- Smarkets standard terms for promotions apply.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The welcome bonus available in SBK gives you a good opportunity to try your first steps in the world of betting. You just need to sign up and follow very easy rules, and GetSBK will give you a bonus of £20.. Read our review on SBK to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How long does it take you to deposit and withdraw money with Skrill in SBK?
While it takes a few minutes to process Skrill deposits ,if you withdraw money with Skrill, you have to wait around 1-2 business days for the withdrawal to be processed.
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts for withdrawal with SBK?
It greatly depends on the payment method you opt for withdrawal in your SBK account. For further information you can have a look at the provided table of payment methods along with their processing times on the SBK site.
- What are the documents required for verification with SBK?
You need to provide SBK with your ID, age and address. In order to pass ID verification you need to send your passport, driver licence or social security card. For the proof of address you need to provide either a Bank statement or utility bill.
- How long does it take you to deposit and withdraw money with a Visa or Debit Card in SBK?
The Visa deposit takes less than a minute to be processed, whereas withdrawals might take around 30 minutes with Fast Access Funding of your bank.