About Betonline bonuses and promotions (cash back, freebets), free bets
General Terms and Conditions
1. By opening an account with BetOnline, the Client agrees that all BetOnline client rules, policies and operating procedures will apply to them. BetOnline reserves the right to refuse Client’s action or close their accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements that may be established. Clients shall not open more than one client account per household without prior written consent from BetOnline. If a client would like to test the system, BetOnline will provide the client with a demo account. In the event of a violation, BetOnline has the right to void all current and future play as well as the potential win/loss from that play.
2. The client reserves the right to question or request clarification of rules, policies and procedures implemented by BetOnline. Questions should be directed to an Account Management representative either through the phone or through our online chat system. In the event there may be a discrepancy with the grading of a wager or an account balance, the client may request to listen to a recording of the call when the wager was placed (if by phone) or the client may request a report of their wagering activity at anytime online.
3. BetOnline makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to their services. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
4. BetOnline will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total commission fees paid or payable to clients under this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity not a party to this Agreement. Our obligations under this Agreement do not constitute personal obligations of our directors, officers, employees or shareholders.
1. How long does it take to withdraw money with Betonline?
It may take 7-15 days, but if you use crypto currencies then it will take only 1-2 days.
2. How much is the minimum and maximum deposit with Betonline?
The minimum deposit is $20 and the maximum is $100000 dollars.
3. What deposit options are available with Betonline?
Betonline is one of the few bookmakers that offers crypto currency deposits. Betonline accepts Bitcoin, Etherium, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple and also Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer, etc.