By bonus type
About Sky Bet promotions (cash back, freebets), expired bonuses
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- From time to time we offer promotions and offers to new and existing customers. These promotions and offers will have their own additional terms and conditions.
- Please note that the terms and conditions for a promotion or offer shall prevail in the event of any conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions for a promotion or offer.
- All promotions and offers are limited to one per person.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw any promotion or offer at any time at our reasonable discretion on prior notice to You wherever possible, however, the promotion may be amended or withdrawn without notice, temporarily or permanently, if reasonably necessary to do so.
- How do I deposit money with Skybet?
You may make payments using a variety of debit cards, as well as Google and Apple Pay.
- How to get free bet credits on Skybet?
After you sign in to your Skybet account, press on the Free bet button on the account page, have a look at all available free bet offers and following the terms and conditions qualify for your desired free bet from Skybet.
- How long does it take to deposit and withdraw money with Skybet?
The withdrawal process might take up to 2 hours if you deposit with Barclays or Nationwide. All other payment methods, on the other hand, might take up to 5 business days.
- How do I withdraw money from Skybet?
The only ways to withdraw money from Skybet are through various debit cards such as Visa, Barclays, Nationwide, and others.
The website you are trying to access is not one of our trusted partners.