Juventus vs Lazio: Prediction Odds & Betting Tips, 13/11/22, Team News and Lineups

19:45, 13 nov 2022
Event starts in
00
00
00
00

Blog sponsor

Betting in
Juventus vs Lazio prediction for Sunday’s Serie A round 15 clash at the Allianz Stadium in Turin. The kickoff for this match is scheduled to start at 19:45 UK time. Read on for our free predictions betting tips and preview. 
Statistics per month: Winnings: 113$ % of profit: 5.4 bets: 207 Won: 118 Statistic >

Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Juventus vs Lazio

Bookmaker Ratings Prediction One: Juventus Win or Draw and Under 3.5 Goals – 1.72

Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Two: Juventus 0 Goal Handicap – 1.44

Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Three: Score During the Game 1-0 – 1.67

Juventus Win or Draw and Under 3.5 Goals

The statistics are showing a 71% chance of Juventus winning this game after they won five of their seven home games while a draw has a 31% probability. In the goals market, the stats indicate a 69% possibility for this match to produce under 3.5 goals.

Juventus 0 Goal Handicap

Playing at the Allianz Stadium, Juventus won five and drew twice, and covered the 0 goal handicap in all of them. In addition, the same trend happened in the last five meetings between these clubs with Juve winning three and drawing two.

Score During the Game 1-0

In the last four of five meetings with Lazio, Juventus took the lead with a 1-0 score. Since the beginning of the Serie A season, the Bianconeri opened the scored and went head by 1-0 on ten occasions.

Preliminary Review and Match Prediction for Juventus vs Lazio

Juventus

The two 1-0 winners of last week’s Thursday evening double-header will bring the Serie A (SA) to a close for 2022 in Turin, with one of the most highly anticipated matchups of the round saved for last. If AC Milan’s home game against Fiorentina just hours earlier plays out in their favor, Juventus could have the opportunity to spend Christmas in second place in the table.

Juventus will fancy their chances here, as they are on an incredible run of five consecutive wins ‘to nil’, and with all but one of the nine goals scored in those five victories coming after half-time, ‘Vecchia Signora’ have been rewarded for their patience and discipline.

Lazio

Lazio are the only club this Serie A season yet to concede a goal within the first 30 minutes (10-0), though they’ve had less trouble than Juventus scoring goals in this period. As a result, they’ve notched up a league equal-best eight half-time leads, with their midweek 1-0 home win over Monza one of the exceptions.

Prior to that, a victory at Roma by the same scoreline capped off four consecutive away wins in this competition. Despite the near-impenetrable nature of both defenses in recent weeks, seven of the last eight H2H meetings in all competitions saw both teams score an average of 3.25 goals per game.

Juventus vs Lazio Prediction

Juve’s record in their last five h2hs with Lazio will surely give them a confidence boost. However, they played one of the top three teams so far and lost. Hence, we will back a home win or draw and under 3.5 goals.

Safe bet

Lazio have scored in seven of their last eight meetings with Juventus and in all of their last five away games. With odds of 1.51 at 1XBet, we predict Lazio to score over 0.5 goals.

Juventus vs Lazio Team News

Iling, De Sciglio, Ake, Pogba, and Jorge are all injured for Juventus. Sandro is Suspended.

No players are currently injured or suspended for Lazio.

Juventus vs Lazio Predicted Lineups

Juventus

Goalkeeper: Szczesny;

Defenders: Bremer, Bonucci, Danilo;

Midfielders: Cuadrado, Kostic, Fagioli, Rabiot, Di Maria, Miretti.

Forwards: Milik.

Lazio

Goalkeeper: Provedel;

Defenders: Lazzari, Casale, Romagnoli, Marusic; 

Midfielders: Milinkovic-Savic, Cataldi, Alberto;

Forwards: Pedro, Anderson, Zaccagni.

Most Popular FAQ for Juventus vs Lazio 

Who won the last meeting between these clubs?

Juventus and Lazio drew 2-2 on 16/05/22 in Turin

Where will this match be played?

Sunday’s game will be played at the Allianz Stadium in Turin.

Which bookmaker has the best odds for this fixture?

We recommend checking out the odds at 1XBet for Juventus vs Lazio.

Assessment 5/5 Player assessment 4.3/5

High odds

Good layout

Wide line

Single: Won
Serie A
19:45/13 nov
Juventus vs Lazio
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip
Single: Won
Serie A
19:45/13 nov
Juventus vs Lazio
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip
Single: Won
Serie A
19:45/13 nov
Juventus vs Lazio
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip
Found a mistake?Let us know
Still have questions? Ask our experts!
Comments