PAOK vs Ionikos: Match Prediction and Betting Tips, 05/03/2023
Top Two Free Predictions and Betting Tips for PAOK vs Ionikos
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction One: PAOK to Win or Draw and Under 3.5 Goals – 1.42
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Two: Correct Score Group Bet 1-0 or 2-0 or 3-0 – 1.93
PAOK to Win or Draw and Under 3.5 Goals
PAOK are the clear favorites to win this match with a possibility of 67%. We can add a 17% chance for a draw as per the stats. There is an 83% probability for this match to produce under 3.5 goals.
Correct Score Group Bet 1-0 or 2-0 or 3-0
PAOK won by one of these scores in six home matches in the Super League this term. Ionikos on the other hand lost six times by one of the suggested scores when playing on the road.
PAOK vs Ionikos Preview
PAOK returned from Glannina with a 0-0 draw in the previous round extending their unbeaten run to 14 matches in the Super League. The White Blacks have conceded 0.50 goals per game in their last eight games which is 20.6% lower than their season’s average of 0.63.
With the 0-2 home defeat to OFI Crete, Ionikos suffered their second consecutive defeat in the Super League. Ionikos are now winless in three games and failed to score a goal in the process. In addition, Ionikos have lost nine of their 12 away matches ci=onceding 1.42 goals per game.
To #MatchReport της μάχης κόντρα στον ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα από το https://t.co/8645bAjjOM #PASPAOK #slgr #StoiximanSuperLeague #stoiximan
— PAOK FC (@PAOK_FC) February 25, 2023
PAOK vs Ionikos Lineups
PAOK: Zivkovic; Rafa, Koulierakis, Ingason, Sastre; Augusto, Soares; Narey, Konstantelias, Taison; Thomas;
Ionikos: Choutetsiotis; Bouhenna, Chygrynskiy, Romao; Mygas, Sakic, Canas, Fadiga, Lovera; Seba, Mantzis;
FAQ for PAOK vs Ionikis
Where will this fixture be played?
Sunday’s game will be played at Toumba Stadium (Thessaloniki).
Which bookmaker has the best odds for this match?
We recommend checking out the odds at 1xBet.
Thanks for your help!
We appreciate your alertness!
You've successfully followed this author. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
You've successfully followed this expert. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
This means that you will no longer receive notifications about new posts by this author to your e-mail address.
You will no longer be notified of this expert's new tips.