All Football brings you the daily summary of the biggest developments in the global coronavirus outbreak and how it is affecting football.
Top news in football
- The German Football League (DFL) has announced that all Bundesliga football will continue to be suspended until at least April 30 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Former Marseille president Diouf dies due to complications from coronavirus
- Real Madrid's robust finances means the club is neither considering asking players to accept salary cuts nor the possibility of temporary redundancies, according to AS.
- Conte and Inter players are willing to take a cut to their wages for the remainder of the season according to Italian news agency ANSA.
- Solskjaer jokes that Manchester United's players' partners can help them improve their finishing during the current lockdown period as he prepares for the rest of the season.
- RFEF intend to hold Copa del Rey final as a tribute to coronavirus victims.
- FIFA is setting up a fund to assist competitions and players which have run into financial difficulty because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- La Liga hopes 2020/2021 campaign will kick off in the middle of September, according to Sport.
Cases & Deaths
874,627 cases (+67,725), 43,431 deaths (+4,327)
Countries with Top 5 Leagues
UK: 25,150 cases (+3,009), 1,789 deaths (+374)
Spain: 102,136 cases (+7,719), 9,053 deaths (+864)
Italy: 105,792 cases (+3,801), 12,428 deaths (+768)
Germany: 72,914 cases (+4,559), 793 deaths (+127)
France: 52,128 cases (+7,578), 3,523 deaths (+499)
Other main countries
USA: 188,639 cases (+24,280), 4,059 deaths (+886)
China: 81,554 cases (+36), 3,312 deaths (+7)
Iran: 47,593 cases (+2,987), 3,036 deaths (+138)
South Korea: 9,887 cases (+101), 165 deaths (+3)
Japan: 2,178 cases (+189), 57 deaths (-)
*All the stats and updates are recorded before 13:30 CET today.
Other main updates
- Coronavirus vaccine that could end the pandemic is being tested in China
- France (499), Spain (864), Russia (7) and the UK (374) record their highest daily deaths on Tuesday
- New York State coronavirus cases top 75,000, death toll reaches 1,550
- Donald Trump warns that 100,000 Americans will die from coronavirus in 'very, very painful' few weeks
- Vladimir Putin is handling duties remotely, the Kremlin has said.
- 240 new cases and 10 new deaths in reported in India.