Mohamed Salah is a fantabulous professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Liverpool and also plays for the Egypt national football team. He has been considered as one of the best players all over the world for his extraordinary skills of dribbling, finishing and also about his speed. The internet is fully breaking down by the recents photoshoots of Mohamed Salah’s vacation. He is a smart footballer as well as a smart person who choose his traveling destination very interestingly. And the photos that are coming up from his vacation are also evident that he is a photogenic guy too.
So, we highly recommend him to visit India, especially Mumbai as there are many things to do in Mumbai. So some of the most visited spots in Mumbai are listed below:
- Haji Ali Dargah: this beautiful indo-Islamic architecture pilgrimage of Muslim will make you fall in love with Mumbai. Beautifully nestled around the Arabian sea, it looks so divine during sunset and sunrise that you will forget all your worries related to his life.
- Walk around Marine drive: the beautiful photogenic area called Marine drive is surrounded by the Arabian Sea. The sunset looks marvelous. If you have some leisure time, you can definitely spens a silent and peaceful evening. If you want you can enjoy the food and stroll hand in hand with your beloved.
- Get some fantastic food in Parsi Café: if you have visited Mumbai then you need to taste the Parsi food which is famous in Mumbai. Tasting and trying different dished of Parsi cuisine is a must do if you visit Mumbai.
- Take a ride in Essel World: it is the biggest amusement parks in India and it has all the new rides which will make your Mumbai more memorable and exciting. You spend a small amount and enjoy the whole day without any hustle.
- Elephanta Caves and Vasai Fort: these are two most primitive spots in Mumbai that defines and gives evidence about the rich culture and heritage of India.
These were only a few destinations in Mumbai where you can visit but Mumbai is much more than these places. It is known as "City of Dream" where many people come and fulfill their dream. This is the main city where the Indian Cinema was established and it is still the center of everything related to Bollywood.
Not only Mumbai, India has many more places which can attract Mohamed Salah to plan for a trip to India also. Some of the more places where he can visit are listed below:
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Leh Ladakh, Jammu, and Kashmir
- Darjeeling, West Bengal
- Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
We know that he has very limited time duration related to the vacation, but we whole-heartedly welcome him to enjoy his vacation in India. We'll assure that your India Trip will become memorable to you if you plan for it. We can offer you many more things than you have imagined.