Monaco vs Le Havre – Preview, Predictions and Betting Tips 04/02/24

12:00, 04 feb 2024
12:00, 04 feb 2024
Countdown to event
00
00
00
00
Event starts in
00
00
00
00

Blog sponsor

Monaco vs Le Havre Ligue 1 round 20 clash at the Stade Louis in Monaco. Follow us more or betting tips and predictions.
Statistics per month: Winnings: 0$ % of profit: 0 bets: 0 Won: 0 Statistic >

These predictions below for the Monaco vs Le Havre Ligue 1 clash were made by Bookmaker Ratings. For more predictions on Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and other European football leagues, visit our Football Predictions & Betting Tips page.

Prediction on Monaco vs Le Havre

For the Monaco vs Le Havre prediction we predict Monaco to win 3-0. Monaco has a 67% chance of winning this match. From three matches both teams have faced each other Monaco have won once with an average of 33%. Monaco are in good home form while Le Havre are performing poorly at away matches.

Prediction: Monaco to Win.

The goal statistics shows that there is a 58% chance for this match to end with three or above goals. Both clubs have faced each other three times, two times the match has ended with three or more goals with an average of 67%. Both clubs share an average goal of two when they face each other.
Betting Tip: Over 2.5 Goals

Match Preview on Monaco vs Le Havre

Monaco are doing a great job so far as they are fourth in the Ligue with 34 points from 10 wins, four draws and five losses. The team has an average of 53% wins and home win average of 67%. Monaco have scored 36 goals and conceded 27 and kept a clean sheet record of 26% in their last five matches.

Le Havre are also doing a great job so far as they are 11th in the Ligue being in the safe zone, with 23 points from five wins, eight draws and six losses. The team has an average of 26% win and away win average of 10%. Le Havre have scored 22 goals and conceded 23 so far.

Predicted Starting Lineups 

Monaco: Kohn, Kehrer, Maripan, Salisu, Vanderson, Fofana, Zakaria, Ouattara, Akliouche, Golovin, Ben Yedder.

Le Havre: Desmas, Sangante, Youte, Lloris, Operi, Nego, Kuzyaev, Kechta, Joujou, Sabbi, Casimir.

Single: Pending
Ligue 1
12:00/4 feb
Monaco vs Le Havre
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip
Single: Pending
Ligue 1
12:00/4 feb
Monaco vs Le Havre
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip
Found a mistake?Let us know
Still have questions? Ask our experts!
Comments