* Inter have won only one of their last six matches against Atalanta in Serie A TIM (D4 L1) - since 2018, Roma are the only other Serie A TIM side they are yet to beat.
* After two consecutive home defeats against Atalanta in Serie A TIM, Inter are unbeaten in their last six games against the Dea at Meazza Stadium: four wins followed by two draws.
* Inter have earned 59+ Serie A TIM points in the opening 25 games of a single campaign for their fourth time in the three points for a win era, and in the previous three (2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09) they ended the season as champions.
* Inter have won each of their last nine home Serie A TIM games - the last time they had a longer streak was back in May 2011, when they reached 13.
* The 49 points picked up by Atalanta after the first 25 games in Serie A TIM this season represent a record for the Bergamo side at this point of the season in the top-flight.
* Atalanta have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three away Serie A TIM games - only twice have they had a longer streak on the road in the top-flight: in 1997 and 2016 (four in both cases).
* Atalanta have scored at least three goals in 12 league games this season, a joint-record in the top five European leagues this campaign alongside PSG and Bayern Munich).
* 13 Atalanta players have both scored and provided assist in the current Serie A TIM season, a record in the top five European Leagues in 2020-21.
* Inter’s Romelu Lukaku has delivered eight Serie A TIM assists this season: it is a record for him in a single campaign in the top five European leagues.
* Luis Muriel has scored five goals against Inter in Serie A TIM, but none in three matches with Atalanta; since the beginning of 2021 only Inter’s Romelu Lukaku (13: seven goals and six assists) has been involved in more goals than the Colombian in Serie A TIM (12: eight goals and four assists).
(Photo Getty Images)