* This will be the 174th Milan Derby in Serie A TIM: Inter have won 66 games against AC Milan, including four of the last five encounters.
* AC Milan could win both encounters in a single Serie A TIM season against Inter for the second time over the last 15 years, last doing so back in 2010-11, when they won 1-0 in the first game and 3-0 in the second.
* AC Milan and Inter will meet in a Serie A TIM game while holding the top two positions in the table for the first time since April 2011 when the Rossoneri won 3-0 - the season of their last title in the top-flight.
* Inter (50) and AC Milan (49) have earned a combined 99 points in Serie A TIM this term, 16 more than they did after the first 22 league games last season; they have won more combined points at this stage only in 1950-51: 102 (converting to three-points-per-win all-time).
* Milan have lost three league games since the start of 2021, one more than they did over the entirety of 2020 in Serie A TIM (2); indeed, the Rossoneri have lost three of their last seven matches in Serie A TIM, as many as in their previous 41.
* Inter have kept a clean sheet in each of their last two away games in Serie A TIM, last going three away games without conceding in a single season in Serie A TIM back in October 2012 (4).
* Inter are the fourth side over the last 60 seasons to score 54+ goals after 22 Serie A TIM matches, after Juventus in 2013-14 (54), Lazio in 2017-18 (57) and Atalanta in 2019-20 (59).
* Gianluigi Donnarumma could become the youngest player to play 200 games in Serie A TIM in the three points per win era; aged 21 years and 361 days, the record is currently held by Gianluigi Buffon (24 years and 83 days).
* Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 10 goals in all competitions in Milan derbies, including eight with AC Milan.
* Inter’s Romelu Lukaku could become the first player since Romeo Benetti (1972-1973) to score in four consecutive Milan derbies in Serie A TIM.
* Inter’s Lautaro Martínez has scored 11 goals in Serie A TIM this season, at least two more than second-highest scorer of any other side in the competition.
(Photo Getty Images)