* AS Roma have won four of their last five Serie A TIM meetings against Verona. The only exception was the 0-3 result awarded in the reverse fixture.
* AS Roma failed to score in their last league game against Verona, this after a 22-game run of scoring at least once against them.
* AS Roma are unbeaten in their last 23 home Serie A TIM matches against Verona (W18 D5), facing them more times at home without defeat than any other opponent since 1973/74 in the competition.
* AS Roma are the only team unbeaten in home matches in Serie A TIM this season (W7 D3), also earning the most points at home (24) and scoring the joint-most home goals (25, level with Napoli and Inter).
* Verona have won three of their last six Serie A TIM away matches (D2 L1), as many as they had in their previous 30.
* Only AC Milan (17) and Inter (15) have gained more points than Verona in Serie A TIM this season against sides currently in the top half of the table (14). Indeed, this is double that of AS Roma (seven).
* Verona have conceded the joint-fewest goals of all sides in the first half of Serie A TIM this season (18, level with Juventus); it’s only the second time in their Serie A TIM history that no side has conceded fewer than them at the half-way stage, after 1984/85.
* AS Roma striker Edin Dzeko has scored three goals in three Serie A TIM appearances at the Olimpico against Verona, included one in the last such fixture (July 2020).
* Marash Kumbulla was the first player born in the 2000s to score in Serie A TIM for both Verona and AS Roma.
* AS Roma’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Verona’s Mattia Zaccagni are the only two midfielders with 5+ goals and 5+ assists in Serie A TIM this season.
(Photo Getty Images)