Bechem United will have another chance at home on Saturday to make it a ninth successive victory at the Nana Fosu Gyeabour park when newbies Karela United FC visit them.
Extending the winning streak at the Nana Fosu Gyeabour park to nine could also mean the Hunters are stretching their home unbeaten run to fifteen with a win this weekend.
They go into this encounter with some motivation from their last fixture where they held Hearts of Oak to a 1-1 stalemate at the Babayara stadium last Sunday.
Hafiz Wontah Konkoni has scored a brace each in the last two home games. The Hunters will count on him on Saturday for a victory.
Head coach Bismark Kobi Mensah returns to the dugout after serving a three match tounchline ban.
Moro Salifu is the only one remaining on the injury list after Isaac Asiamah Badu and Akoto Danso recovered from their respective injuries.
Karela United FC are holding a six matches undefeated streak as they travel to the Brong Ahafo region to lock horns with Bechem United on Saturday.
The newcomers will be willing be to preserve it this weekend by preventing a defeat against the Hunters.
Picking at least a point from Saturday's game will be a morale booster for the Pride and Passion side ahead of next Wednesday's big fixture against Asante Kotoko SC at the CAM park.
The Nzema-Aiyinase based outfit are currently lying 3rd on the league table with 15 points and could be occupying the top spot if they manage a win on the weekend.
The newbies have not lost in any of their last two away games in the premiership. They have drawn one and won one.
First choice goalkeeper Isaac Hagan is ruled out with an injury he suffered against Hearts of Oak a week aback.
Johnson Smith have all other players available to choose from for Saturday's fixture at the Nana Fosu Gyeabour park.
Head To Head
Total league meetings = 0
Bechem United wins = 0
Drawn matches = 0
Karela United FC wins = 0
- Bechem United have suffered just one defeat in their last six matches in the premier league.
(W2 D3 L1)
- Karela United FC are undefeated in their last six fixtures in the premiership.
(W4 D2 L0)
- Bechem United have lost none of their last fourteen home games in the league. They have won all of the last eight at the Nana Fosu Gyeabour park.
(W10 D4 L0)
- Karela United FC have been able to record just one victory out of their four trips in the premiership this term.
(W1 D1 L2)
- It is the first ever meeting between Bechem United and Karela United FC in the premiership. Is also their first ever clash in Bechem.
- Karela United FC have faced two Brong Ahafo sides in the league so far. They won one and drew the other.
- Bechem United have managed to keep six clean sheets from their last nine home matches in the premier league.
- Karela United FC have conceded only once in their last six league games. They have not conceded in their last two at away.
By Nuhu Adams