For the second time in the season, Hearts of Oak will be honouring their home game at the Baba Yara stadium on Thursday when they host WAFA SC in week 13 of the elite division.
It is due to a live TV broadcast schedule that is why the venue has been moved from the Cape Coast stadium.
Patrick Razak's late equalizer earned a point for the Phobians when they played in Kumasi as the host. They drew 1-1 with Bechem United.
They aim at recording a victory this time around against the Academy Boys in midweek.
The Phobians will be extending their unbeaten run to four if they are avoid a defeat on Thursday. They have won one and drawn two of their last three fixtures.
If the Rainbow outfit are able to beat the Team Young, it will be their longest run without a loss in the premiership this campaign.
Experienced goalkeeper Ernest Sowah and young left back William Dankyi have been signed to augment the squad.
They could be making their debuts if coach Henry Wellington decides to parade them against WAFA SC on this Thursday.
WAFA SC have been the best team in the last five premier league matches. They are undefeated with three victories and two stalemates within this period.
The Academy Boys were lying in the relegation zone before this fine form. They had recorded four straight defeats.
Their resurgence has seen them move up on the league table to the 7th place.
Team Young will be hoping to continue their best streak in the league this season by picking at least a point against the Phobians on Thursday.
Even though stop gap coach Sadiq Abubakar guided the Academy Boys to their best spell this campaign, Patrick Liewig has been appointed to take over as head coach substantively till end of season.
The 67 year-old French man will be directing affairs at the dugout for the first time on Thursday.
First choice goalkeeper Richmond Ayi is suspended for this game. He was sent off against Wa All Stars.
Newly recruited George Asamoah could be making his WAFA SC debut if he makes the match squad for midweek's fixture.
Central defender Musah Nuhu could be making a comeback if he is passed fit to play on Thursday.
Head To Head
Total league meetings = 12
Hearts of Oak wins = 7
Drawn matches = 3
WAFA SC wins = 2
• Hearts of Oak have recorded just two victories in their last seven matches in the premier league.
(W2 D2 L3)
• WAFA SC have not lost in any of their last five fixtures in the premier league.
(W3 D2 L0)
• Hearts of Oak have tasted only two defeats in their last eleven home matches in the premier league.
(W5 D4 L2)
• WAFA SC have won only three of their last fifteen away games in the league. The last two have been victories.
(W3 D2 L10)
• Hearts of Oak are unbeaten in their six home encounters with WAFA SC in the premier league.
(W5 D1 L0)
• WAFA SC have suffered just one loss against Hearts of Oak in their last five premiership meetings.
(W2 D2 L1)
• Hearts of Oak have managed to keep only two clean sheets in their six home fixtures in the league this campaign.
• WAFA SC have conceded in each of their last eleven away matches in the premier league.
By Nuhu Adams