Bet9ja bookmaker offers a cash out promotion “Cash out: The match ends when you want” to their new and also existing customers.
Login to Bet9ja bookmaker, place a bet and guarantee yourself a profit or cut your losses before an event has finished.
Bet9ja provides live and pre-game cashouts.
Live Cash Out:
Example: You have settled an accumulator bet with 8 selections and 7 of them are finished as you predicted and there is just the last selection left and your football team is losing after 60 minutes. You can Cash Out LIVE and make sure that you have a profit from that accumulator stake.
Pre-game Cash Out:
Bet9ja gives you the ability to collect your winnings before all the games in your accumulator bonus have been settled.
Example: You have settled an accumulator bet with 8 selections and 7 of them are finished as you predicted and there is just the last selection left. The meeting will take place the next day and you hear that two of your team leaders will not play due to COVID-19 or injury. You can Cash Out and be sure that you have a profit from that accumulator stake.
Pros and Cons:
+ Cash out function is available on a wide variety of markets,
– Cash out is not available for free bets.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cash Out is available on a wide variety of markets. However, Bet9ja has the right to remove some games or competitions or sports from the Cash Out offer at anytime without prior notice.
- A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out of the original amount request may not be successful.
- If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
- The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if successful.
- Where we have reason to believe that a Cash Out is carried out after the outcome of an event is known, we reserve the right to void the original bet that was Cashed Out.
- Any bets that are settled in full or part using Cash Out will not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer.
- Bets placed with Bonus Funds cannot be cashed out.
- Bet9ja cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection.
- Bet9ja will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- Bet9ja reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Cash out is where bookmakers offer customers a chance to settle their bet before the events have ended. Your cash out price will be automatically updated depending on what’s going on in the sporting event you have bet on. If it looks like you are going to win, the bookmakers will give you a cash out close to your win amount without cash out.
Cash out promotion from Bet9ja is a good choice for cash out,.
You can read our review on Bet9ja to make better-informed decisions.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- Can a customer cancel his bet?
No. A confirmed bet cannot be cancelled for any reason.
- How to cash out in Bet9ja?
In-store Cash Out: you simply hand in the ticket you want to Cash Out to the cashier, and the cashier will pay you the money that you are owed. This can be done Live or Pre-game. Mobile Cash Out: simply log in to your account and select “My Bets”. Those with the Cash Out icon can be cashed out immediately. Desktop Cash Out: simply log in to your account and the “My Cashouts” button will be displayed if you have active bets with Cash Out available to be cashed out immediately.
- What is the minimum and the maximum deposit amount with a Debit Card?
The minimum deposit amount is NGN 100 (~ £0.17) . The maximum deposit amount is NGN 10,000 (~ £17.1).
- Are there any fees when withdrawing?
No, there aren’t any fees. It’s free.