Vbet Free Bets - Get a £5 free bets with Horse Racing
VBet bookmaker offers a welcome bonus “Get a £ 5 free bet with VBet horse racing” to their customers. Register or log into your VBet account, deposit funds into your account using a debit or credit card, place five single bets with the odds of 1.50 or greater on any horse racing market between Monday and Sunday and after you settled your fifth bet VBet will give you £ 5 as a free bet that must be used within 7 days..
What do I need to do to claim this bonus?
- Sign up or log in to your VBet account,
- Choose five horse racing events and place five single £ 5 bets with the odds of 1.50 or greater decimal and ½+ decimal,
- Your five stakes must be placed from Monday to Sunday,
- After you have placed your fifth bet, you will be rewarded a £ 5 free bet.
- Use your free bet within 7 days on any event on a sports market.
Pros and Cons:
+ You have 7 days to choose your qualifying five bets,
+ You can use your free bet on any sports market,
– Skrill, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Trustly, Neteller and Paypal deposits are excluded for this promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- 18+. Please gamble responsibly
- Available for all verified customers registered on vbet.co.uk and residing in the UK
- 5 bets of min £5 each/ min odds each bet – 1.5 decimal odds, 1/2 fractional
- Qualifying bets must be placed on any horse racing market between Monday – Sunday
- Ante post bets do not count towards qualification
- Free bet amount: max £5
- Free bet min odds –1.5 decimal odds, 1/2 fractional
- Free bet valid for 7 days and can be placed on any market
- Offer limited to one per customer, per week (Monday-Sunday)
- This promotion is valid from April 12 until further notice
For example: If the client places 5 bets on the same horse, the first bet only will count.
- Qualifying bets must be placed as one single bet each time.
For example: Placing 4 single bets on a single betslip won’t qualify.
- If any of the qualifying bets are abandoned, cancelled, returned or made void, the bet is not valid and the free bet will not be credited
- Cash Out or Partial Cash Out will not count as qualifying bets
- Deposits made with Skrill, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Trustly, Neteller or PayPal are excluded
- If you place 5 qualifying 5 bets over £5 each, you still get a max £5 free bet
How to use your Free Bet
- Free Bet Tokens are non-withdrawable.
- Your Free Bet Tokens will be valid for 7 days from the date of receipt.
- Free Bet Token stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from your Free Bet Tokens will be added to your Account.
- Stakes can be funded in part by your Free Bet Tokens and part with your real money balance.
- Free Bet Tokens can be used in a number of bets, subject to minimum stake rules.
- Free Bet Tokens are accepted on all sports and markets, pre-match or in-play/live, one selection or more, but are subject to minimum total odds of 1.5 decimal odds, 1/2 fractional or more.
- Free Bet stakes will not be included in any returns from the Free Bet. Any returns from the Free Bet will be added to the client’s withdrawable balance
- The Cash Out feature is not available on bets placed using your Free Bet Tokens.
- The Free Bet cannot be transferred to Casino
- The promotion is only available to customers residing in United Kingdom
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- By accepting and receiving the Free Bet, a client confirms to have read and agreed the Get £5 free bet on Horse Racing promotion terms and conditions
- The Company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our General Promotion Terms
- The Company reserves the right to change or end any sports promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
The free bet from VBet is a good chance for bettors to play on any sports market they opt for. It is a weekly available free bet, so you can get free bets every week betting on horse racing. Read our review on VBet to make a better-informed betting decision.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How long do Vbet withdrawals take?
Depending on which payment method you used to initially deposit funds, withdrawals can take up to 2-3 days. This can be a lot faster using Skrill. According to anti-money laundering legislation, these few days can last longer to carry out the required checks.
- Does Vbet do horse racing?
Yes, at the time of publishing, bettors can choose from horse racing in Ireland, the UK, the USA and even in Japan. Every week, registered site users can avail of a £5 free bet after placing 5 single bets of £5 or more.
- Can the customer change or cancel his bet?
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure details of his bets are correct. Once bets have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. VBET.co.uk reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
- Is a customer’s personal information secure after registration?
Vbet ensures that customer’s personal information will remain strictly confidential.