The coronavirus pandemic has made the transfer market uncertain -- and you can find out when the windows open here -- but here are the rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.
Arsenal to grab Coutinho for 'bargain' price
Barcelona castaway Philippe Coutinho could be on his way to Arsenal for just £9 million -- but only if Barca are able to get Matteo Guendouzi in the swap deal.
- Transfer window preview: Chelsea to land Havertz? United to sign Sancho?Top summer transfer targets: Martinez, Havertz, Coutinho and moreTransfer window: Grading every big signing from Europe's top clubs
The Independent have reported on Friday that Gunners boss Mikel Arteta could have the ex-Liverpool forward in his squad next term, who spent a lacklustre loan spell at Bayern Munich.
Negotiations between Arsenal and Barcelona are in early stages, but victory in tomorrow's FA Cup final against Chelsea (Stream LIVE/U.S. only: Saturday, 12:30 p.m. ET, ESPN+).will significantly add to Arteta's budget and possibly pave the way for the deal.
A deal is unlikely to be simple, though, given that Juventus are also interested in Guendouzi. The report states that Arsenal are exploring the possibility of a swap move with the Italian club also.
Wilson to follow in Ake's footsteps?
A week after AFC Bournemouth's relegation from the Premier League, Cherries' star striker Callum Wilson appears to be close to securing an exit from the Vitality Stadium.
• How the summer transfer market works
• Kuper: Coronavirus' impact on transfers
• Barnwell's best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
• Best statement signings ever
• Summer transfer grades
• Latest completed major transfers
The Telegraph have reported that Wilson, 28, has told his Dorset teammates that he considers playing in the Premier League to be crucial if he is to build on his international career.
Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly leading the race to prize Wilson away from Bournemouth, who are set to lose defender Nathan Ake to Manchester City for a whopping £41m.
Wilson scored eight goals in 35 Premier League games last season.
Toffees' £18m Regulion bid may tempt Madrid
Sky Sports have claimed that Everton lead the race to secure the services of Real Madrid left-back Sergio Reguilon, adding that an £18m bid has been placed for the 23-year-old.
Madrid fan favourite Reguilon has attracted the interest of several Premier League clubs, but the Toffees' latest bid could well tempt the Spanish club to part with their star academy graduate. Part of the reason behind Reguilon's possible departure is finances, with reports claiming Madrid must raise £180m this summer to balance books.
Meanwhile in Merseyside, Carlo Ancelotti wishes to sign Regulion as a replacement for the recently retired Leighton Baines.
- A not-so-warm Premier League welcome could greet Brentford if they beat Fulham in the Championship playoff final on Tuesday. That's because club target Folarin Balogun -- a 19-year-old striker at Arsenal -- has been valuated at £8m, according to Sky Sports. The Bees may see that as too steep price for Balogun, is yet to make a senior appearance for the Gunners.
- Jeremy Ngakia seems to have raised some eyebrows at West Ham United as the youngster has reportedly decided to leave the side and join relegated Watford. According to the Guardian, the 19-year-old felt his future wasn't at London Stadium and instead will try his luck with the Championship-bound crosstown club.