We know that you want to win as soon as possible while placing bets and believe us, we want to help you. Let’s start by saying that there are some ways to increase your chances of winning, but it is not possible to say that there is a “fixed” formula.
Some betting strategies can give you an edge when implemented properly. However, no matter how good a strategy is, there is no method that provides 100% guarantee winnings for every possibility, and you need to know how to apply different tactics at different times.
Below, we will talk about how you can do this and give some tips to increase your chances of winning. Likewise, we will talk about winning betting strategies and share some tactics. We recommend using these tips, tricks, and strategies on sport betting Vulkanbet site, but you are free to choose your own bookmaker.
Progressive Betting Strategies Are Useless
Let's start with the Martingale strategy, which is recommended by almost everyone. This is a progressive strategy, so if you lose, it requires you to continue playing by doubling the stake. For example, if you put 20 CAD and lose, you must put 40 CAD on the next bet. The main idea is that you will be able to cover all your losses when you win.
Unfortunately, progressive strategies like Martingale are completely useless in outcomes with complex possibilities, like sports betting. Even worse, they let you increase the amount of bets very quickly and go bankrupt if you cannot win in a short time. Therefore, progressive betting tactics are useless - stay away from them.
Betting strategies, first of all, require you to know how to “analyze”. For example, if you are betting on a football match, you should be as knowledgeable as the coach himself about both teams. This information should include not only the current status of the teams but also their past performances.
For example, you can evaluate the performance of a team in the first 15 minutes using historical data and make an accurate estimate of how it will be in the next match. So, you have to do hours of research and prepare your own performance/data tables: This is the best betting tactic you can use. The more you know about a team, the more accurate you can make predictions about a proposed probability.
Arbitrage Betting Can Be the Answer
Arbitrage betting is one of the most useful betting tactics, even for beginners. If implemented properly, it can really guarantee you a profit. This is simply because there is no risk of losing in arbitrage bets: The result of the match does not concern you.
Simply put, arbitrage betting means analyzing odds on multiple betting sites and placing multiple bets on different outcomes.
In other words, you make some kind of “buy-sell” transaction by using the differences between the odds. By using the arbitrage tactic wisely, you can make a profit regardless of the outcome. Let's try to explain by giving an example:
- Let’s say you want to bet for the Quebec Bulldogs / Montreal Wanderers match.
- Betting site A offers 1.4 for the possibility of a Bulldogs win. So if you deposit 100 CAD on this site and win, you will be paid 140 CAD. Let's say the same site offers 2.9 for the possibility of a Wanderers win.
- On betting site B, 3.90 is offered for the possibility of a Bulldogs win. For Wanderers, this rate is 1.3.
- In other words, if you are going to bet in favor of Wanderers, you should choose site A and if you are going to bet in favor of Bulldogs, you should choose site B. So far, so good, right?
- In arbitrage betting, you bet on both possibilities and place a bet on each site.
- So, you bet 100 CAD for Bulldogs on site A. On site B, you place a bet of 36 CAD for Wanderers. By doing this, you have equalized the potential earnings (140 CAD) you will receive based on the odds offered. No matter which team wins, you will get paid.
- Let’s explain this a little bit: If you win your bet on site A, you will win 140 CAD (100 x 1.40). If you win your bet on site B, you will still receive 140 CAD (36 x 3.90). Regardless of the outcome of the match, you will win 140 CAD. However, you have only invested 136 CAD in total. In other words, no matter which team wins, you get a profit of 4 CAD.
Arbitrage betting is legal and guarantees a win. By playing with the odds, you can reduce or increase the amount of your profit. This is the only betting tactic that always gives definitive results. However, it requires you to be a member of multiple sites and follow the betting odds like a hawk. If you can spare time for both, we recommend using the arbitrage betting. This strategy ensures that you always make a profit without taking any risks.