Sometimes it’s difficult to foresee the outcome after placing a bet, and that’s when bet insurance come to our rescue. As the name suggests, this type of promotion ensures a certain percentage of money is refunded if your bet loses. This gives us more confidence when betting. Bet insurance work on both accumulator and singular bets. The amount to be refunded depends on the odds. Here are some forms of betting insurance offered by bookmakers.
- Eligible Countries - Zambia
- Last Verified - Bonus is active as of 23 March 2022
- Promo Details - If a bet loses, the insured part of the bet will be refunded.
- Max Bonus - 100%
- Min Deposit - No requirements
- Min Stake - No requirements
- Min Odds - No requirements
- Verified - 100% by BR/ 23/03/2022
- T&Cs apply.