NairaBET bookmakers are offering new and existing customers a partial refund on accumulator bets if one selection loses. Register on NairaBET, place an accumulator bet with at least 10 selections ensuring that each selection has odds of 1.2 or higher, and, if only one selection loses, the bookmakers will give you a partial refund which is calculated via a formula that you can read in the terms and conditions.
What do I need to do to get this bonus?
- Create an account on NairaBET.
- During the registration process, enter all the fields with your personal information (first name, last name, email, etc).
- Make a deposit into your betting account, and wager it as an accumulator bet with at least 10 selections, where each sporting event selection has minimum odds of 1.20.
- If only one leg in your bet slip lets you down, then with a special formula you will get some money back from the bookmakers which you can use with any odds whenever you want.
Pros and Cons:
+ There is no limitation on the amount of refund you can get,
+ The odds that are required are quite low – 1.2 or higher,
– The accumulator bet must contain at least 10 selections,
– You can only qualify for this refund offer if only one event on your bet slip loses.
Terms and Conditions
- Only accumulators of 10 games and above qualify for this reward and a Minimum of 9 wins from the 10 Games
- Each bet on the ticket must have a minimum odds of 1.2. If there is any game less than the odds of 1.2 on the ticket, the ticket will not be eligible for a reward.
- Adding any game of less than 1.2 on the ticket disqualifies it even if there are other 10 games with a minimum of 1.2.
- Imagine you placed a 10 game accumulator with N100 and your expected returns was N250,000 and your accumulator bonus was N50,000 making N300,000. If a game of 1.5 odd spoils your bet, this is how we will calculate it. You were expecting N300,000 in total. We will take out the bonus of N50,000 which gives us N250,000.
- We will take out the 1.5 game that spoil the ticket. N250,000 divided by 1.5 is N166,666, We will divide the result (166,666.66) by 10 and subtract the unit stake (Unit stake is the amount placed on a bet slip divided by the number of games selected on that bet slip) from the result (16,666.66 – 10). The result (16,656.66) is the compensation we will credit into your account.
- You placed an accumulator with N100 but lost it because a game spoilt it but we pay you N16,565.66 for a bet you lost.
Bookmaker Rating’s Conclusion
Enjoy multi bet betting with NairaBET’s special refund offer. Register on NairaBET, follow the simple steps, and, if only one event lets you down, enjoy a great cashback reward from the bookmakers. Have a look at our review of NairaBET to get more detailed information.
If you have any questions, the Bookmaker Rating Support Service will be happy to help: [email protected].
- How do I get free bet credits on NairaBET?
NairaBET has a special offer called the ActionX Free Bet. You need to make predictions as games happen and accumulate enough bonuses. In order to be informed about free bets, you can check “Freebets” on your account.
- Are NairaBET legal?
NairaBET are licenced by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (Nigeria).
- How do I withdraw money on NairaBET?
To withdraw any funds you need to log into your account, click on the username, and choose “Withdraw”. After that, you must input the amount of money that you wish to withdraw and some bank details. The withdrawal process is completed within one working day.