* Having won 4-2 back in July 2020, AC Milan will be looking for back-to-back wins against Juventus in Serie A TIM for the first time since 2010, under Leonardo.
* AC Milan and Juventus will meet in Serie A TIM with the Rossoneri ahead of the Bianconeri in the table for the first time since November 2015 – however, Juventus won that encounter 1-0, with a goal scored by Paulo Dybala.
* The last draw between Juventus and AC Milan came back in February 2012 (1-1, goals scored by Nocerino and Matri) - since then three wins for the Rossoneri and 13 for the Bianconeri.
* AC Milan have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 17 Serie A TIM games, in the history of the top-5 European Leagues only three sides have had a longer such run: Bayern München (20 in 2014), Barcelona (18 in 2013 and 2006, and 19 in 1948) and Manchester United (22 in 1959).
* AC Milan have scored in each of their last 17 home games in the top-flight, a record for the Rossoneri since 2010 - the last time they failed to net in a home Serie A TIM game came exactly one year ago (0-0 v Sampdoria the 6 of January).
* Having won 4-0 at the Tardini against Parma, Juventus will be aiming to keep consecutive away clean sheets in Serie A TIM for the first time since September 2019, the first two away matches under Maurizio Sarri.
* 41% of the games won by AC Milan in Serie A TIM in the 2000’s have come with Andrea Pirlo on the pitch (167/407). After leaving the Rossoneri, Pirlo won five of his seven league games against AC Milan as a player with Juventus (D1 L1).
* Against Benevento, Rafael Leão became the second youngest foreign player to score 10 goals for AC Milan in Serie A TIM (21 years and 207 days), after Alexandre Pato (19 years and 19 days) - the Portuguese has been involved in seven goals in 11 appearances in Serie A TIM this campaign (four goals and three assists), as many goal involvements as he managed in 31 appearances last season.
* Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 64% of his goals away from home in Serie A TIM this season (9/14): this is his highest such ratio in a season in the top 5 European leagues.
* Paulo Dybala has scored seven goals in 11 Serie A TIM games against AC Milan, despite failing to score at the San Siro against the Rossoneri with Juventus.
(Photo Getty Images)