The action plan which addresses 22 key areas is subject to approval by the Executive Council and Congress.
NYA’s First 100 Days in Office
1. Announce a Transitional Team to take over from the NC 28/10/19-08/11/19
2. Announce a Reconciliation Committee to deal with divisiveness within football. Committee will sit for 1 week from 04/11/19 - 08/11/19 and present its report by 12/11/19.
3. Appoint a permanent General Secretary by 15/11/19
4. Stakeholder engagements and to announce ad-hoc Committees by 15/11/19
5. Develop and implement the FA Standard player contract by 30/11/19
6. Introduce referees quarterly integrity seminar and abolish the payment of officiating fees by 30/12/19
7. Set a minimum of 10% sponsorship commission for agents and 5% for GFA members and staff by 30/11/19
8. Present a business case for football to the Parliamentary Select Committee on Youth and Sports by 30/12/19
9. Review the Player Status Regulation and restructure the floating status procedure by 30/12/19
10. Implement one league centre one ambulance policy by 30/12/19
11. Hold corporate sponsorship drive seminar by 15/12/19
12. Regional Tour to engage new RFAS by 30/11/19 and Establish 6 new RFA offices by 30/01/20.
13. Hold the first ‘Meet the Press’ session by 30/01/20
14. Enroll the GPL, DOL and WPL on Soccerassociation and Instatscout by 30/01/20
15. Establish the GFA stewards training program by 30/01/20
16. Establish an Anti Ambush Marketing Taskforce by 30/01/20
17. Establish an Anti-Doping Taskforce by 30/01/20
18. Establish a Betting Regulatory Taskforce by 30/01/20
19. Refurbish all RFA secretariats and network to the GFA Secretariat
20. Launch Bus Project in conjunction with SK Boafo Travel & Tours
21. Abolish the payment of 10% on transfer fees for ITC
22. Implement one League Centre one Veo policy.
Signed :Jones Asante Mfordwo