The goalkeeper of the Atletico Madrid team was recognized as the best footballer of the Spanish championship of the season 2020/2021. The team has won La Liga. You can bet on matches of this championship on 1xBet Ghana, where each bettor will be able to turn their skills into real money.
That season, the Slovenian saved his team from penalties three times, missed 25 goals, had 18 ties during 38 matches of the Spanish national championship. Previously, Oblak won the Zamora trophy, which is awarded to goalkeepers who miss the fewest goals per game.
In addition, Manchester United wanted to buy the Slovenian. The goalkeeper is considering the option to play for the English team, but the decision depends on the management of Atletico.
Every bettor can follow the games with Jan Oblak and Atletico Madrid using 1xBet offers for Ghana residents. It has not only a bright interface but profitable bonus offers as well.
Interesting facts in Jan Oblak's biography Already at the age of 12, the famous Slovenian could play football, as he often spent leisure time with his sister Teja. This sport was considered boring for a girl, because during her pastime she was in charge. Moreover, Jan liked all games, from tennis to handball. To place bets on these sports and many others, it is worth taking advantage of 1xBet mobile app. One has only to download the utility on the official website and install it. It is very simple and everyone can handle the process.
Experts have found out several facts about the life of the Slovenian player:
- Throughout his sports career, Oblak has saved 11 penalties out of 31. But in Atletico Madrid, the goalkeeper has saved 6 attacks out of 11. He coped with penalties by Messi and Muller. It is interesting that Jan achieved such a result due to the fact that when he was a child his sister was in charge of performing penalties.
- The future best goalkeeper of La Liga was born in a town with a population of 10,000 people. It is located near the capital of Slovenia Ljubljana.
- Oblak is in awe of his father. He defended the gate too, but he couldn’t achieve such success as his son. Therefore, he decided to develop similar skills with Jan.
- Fearless and focused. Coach Andrei Krachman speaks about this. According to him, Oblak hits the ball with his head, which not everyone dares to. Jan also concentrates on training and is silent so as not to be distracted.
- He speaks three foreign languages. He can speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Two transfer records. Benfica bought Jan for 1.7 million euros. Later, Atletico paid 16 million euros for the goalkeeper. Both teams have never bought goalkeepers for such big sums.
In the future, any football fan will be able to follow games of Jan Oblak, Atlético and other La Liga teams on the 1xBet website, from where they can download the mobile app.