Lucy Quist is an international business leader who was born in London, United Kingdom in 1974.
She spent her formative years in both Europe and Africa.
She went to Wesley Girl’s High School in Cape Coast and attended sixth form at the Presbyterian Boys' Secondary School, Accra, both in Ghana.
She went on to study at the University of East London, graduating with a first-class honours degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
She holds an MBA from INSEAD in France.
Quist was a former Managing Director (CEO) of Airtel Ghana.
She has been recognized for her work through the following awards:
- 2016 8th Most Influential Public Figures (Ghana Social Media Rankings)
- Corporate Leadership Award, Ghana Legacy Honours 2017
- Top 50 Women Corporate Leaders in Ghana (WomanRising)
- 100 Most Influential Ghanaian Women, WomanRising
- CSR CEO of the year 2015, Ghana CSR Excellence Awards (GHACEA)
- Telecom CEO of the Year (GITTA Awards 2016)
- Excellence in Corporate Responsibility (Ghana Women of the Year Honours 2016)
- 58th Most Influential Person in Ghana (Ghana’s Most Influential Awards 2016)
- CIMG Marketing Woman of the Year 2014 (CIMG 2015 Awards)
Lucy wins CIMG Marketing Woman of the year 2014
- Special Recognition to the Telecom Industry (GTA 2015)