- Atsu will spend the 2014-15 campaign on loan at Goodison Park
- He posted a picture of himself and Martinez on Twitter after passing his medical on Wednesday
- Martinez believes Atsu will add another dimension to his side's attack
- The Spaniard hopes to sign another striker before the transfer window shuts
- Ghana winger Christian Atsu is set to start training with English side Everton on Thursday after completing a season-long loan deal from Chelsea.
The 22-year-old will be introduced to his new team-mates on Thursday and he is expected to hit the ground running by training with the club for the first time ahead of the start of the league.
revealed that he had passed his medical on Wednesday evening and posted an image of himself meeting manager Roberto Martinez.
The club then confirmed that a deal had been finalised to make Atsu the Toffees' fifth signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Romelu Lukaku, Gareth Barry, Muhamed Besic and Brendan Galloway.
Done deal: Everton have announced the signing of Chelsea winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan deal
New boy: Atsu (right) shakes hands with Roberto Martinez (left) after completing his Everton medical
True blue: Atsu poses in his new shirt after obtaining a work permit for his temporary switch to Goodison Park
On the move: Chelsea and Ghana winger Atsu has joined Everton on a season-long loan deal