The Ministry of Youth and Sports has unveiled the Local Organizing Committee for the 2018 African Women Championship.
A ten-member committee has been constituted and its chaired by Hon Freda Prempeh, a Member of Parliament for Tano North.
Her deputy is former Ghana FA vice president Fred Crenstil.
The 2018 African Women Championship will run from 17 November to 1 December.
- Hon. Freda Prempah Chairperson
- Mr. Fred Crentsil Vice Chair
- Hon. Alex Agyekum Member
- Madam Leaniar Addy Member
- Hon. Kwadwo Baah Agyemang Member
- Evelyn Nsiah Asare Member
- Madam Mawuse Walker Member
- Mr. Nadel Madjoub Member
- Madam Frances Abena Koranteng Agadzi Member
- Mr. Kofi Nsiah(COO) Member