* This will be the third Coppa Italia Final match between Juventus and Inter Milan: the Bianconeri have won the both previous games (4-1 in 1959 and 1-0 in 1965).
* The match between Juventus and Inter Milan is the one played the most times in Coppa Italia, 33 before this Final: the Bianconeri have won 15 times against the Nerazzurri (D8, L10); however, five of the last 10 matches between the two teams in this competition ended in a draw (two Juventus wins and three Inter Milan wins in this period).
* Inter Milan have won each of the last two official matches against Juventus, as many wins as in the previous 13 (D4, L7): since the birth of Serie A (from 1929/30), the Nerazzurri have never won three games in a row against the Bianconeri considering all competitions and more generally only Fiorentina in 1940/41 and Lazio in 1942/43 gained at least three wins against the Bianconeri in the course of a single season.
* Juventus are the team that has reached the Coppa Italia Final the most times (21, including this one) and in general have won the competition the most times (14); including 2021/22, the Bianconeri have reached the Final seven times in the last eight seasons (the only exception in 2018/2019) and in five of these they have won the trophy.
* Juventus could become the fifth team of the Big-5 European leagues able to win the National Cup at least 15 times, after Barcelona (31 Copa del Rey), Athletic Club (23 Copa del Rey), Bayern Munich (20 DFB Pokal) and Real Madrid (19 Copa del Rey).
* This will be the second Coppa Italia Final to be played on 11th of May: the previous one was back in 2006, won by Inter Milan against Roma (3-1).
* Inter have kept clean sheets in four of their last five Coppa Italia matches, including all their last three; the last time they have collected more clean sheets in a row in the competition was between November 2006 and February 2007 (six).
* Massimilano Allegri could become the first manager in the Coppa Italia history able to win the trophy five times (he won four Coppa Italia so far, a join-record alongside Sven-Göran Eriksson and Roberto Mancini).
* Simone Inzaghi could become the second manager able to win the Coppa Italia both for Lazio and Inter Milan, after Roberto Mancini.
* Juventus could become the first team against which Simone Inzaghi records 10 defeats as a manager in all competitions; however, since his debut for Lazio in April 2016 he has won six times against the Bianconeri (all competitions), at least twice as many as any other manager.
* Considering the current Century, Juventus have scored 14 goals in the Coppa Italia Final (excluding own goals) with 13 different players - the only one who scored more than once was Medhi Benatia (brace in the 2017/18 Final).
* Nine of Inter's last 13 goals in the Coppa Italia final have been scored by Argentine players (one Cambiasso, two Milito, three for Crespo and Cruz).
* Paulo Dybala has scored the most goals in Coppa Italia for Juventus since the beginning of last decade: 11 goals in 23 appearances.
* Lautaro Martínez, who scored two of Inter Milan's last three Coppa Italia goals, has netted 11 goals in his last 11 appearances in all competitions.
(Photo Giacomo Cosua)